Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL going to a party?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i think there is going to be some part thing on my town, i'm going there, maybe i will get lucky, wish me luck boyos

Hanging with normies can be tiring af.
Make sure you at least get to talk with someone you may know before you stand there like a retard alone for 15 minutes and leave.

ldar bro but whatever floats your boat.

Make sure you at least get to talk with someone you may know before you stand there like a retard alone for 15 minutes and leave.
going to that, i think a friend of mine is also going there

I’ve never been to a real party my entire life, hope you have some success, OP.

going to a party alone? JFL my only advice is don't get too drunk because u might try to push some foids off a 10 foot ledge and get beat up :feelskek:

Get laid so you can leave this place forever.

I have never been invited to one

you already ruined your chances by discussing your plans here. Your brain is now primed for a negative experience.

Probably gonna end up like ER did when he tried to go to a party. ngl.

fuck it, my friend canceled it, going to spend the night finishing that drawing

Probably gonna end up like ER did when he tried to go to a party. ngl.
i had only gone to two parties in my life, they where both ER type experiences

Parties are [SuicideFuel] for males with incel-tier looks.

Another larping part go-er

Good luck man. Right now I’m just messaging girls I knew from the past in real life in hopes of getting lucky and gonna try get any to meet up with me.

Last edited:
Only party I've ever went to was my high school graduation party and it was pretty boring.

Good luck, OP.

Dont go there bro

Dont go there bro
Nah man, let him go there and either return a yee-yee-ass fakecel or solidify his position as truecel.
Rite of passage, so to say

Just so i can stand awkwardly in a corner with my face all red until i leave with my tail between my legs

parties are overrated if you don't have friends there
All foids would give me disgusted looks if I ever entered a party scene. I can’t imagine what I would ever do at one

i think there is going to be some part thing on my town, i'm going there, maybe i will get lucky, wish me luck boyos

The best approach is to instantly go for the lift. You can do it by some dizzy females.
fuck it, my friend canceled it, going to spend the night finishing that drawing

What if he only told you that to stop you from coming?

Nah man, let him go there and either return a yee-yee-ass fakecel or solidify his position as truecel.
Rite of passage, so to say
well true. you are right

I remember in college my chad room mate would akways have party's in the place and foids would give me the look of disgust even though i lived there