Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Going to be alone all by myself for the first time.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Tonight's the last night I will be living with my family. My parents are leaving to a new house and I've got the house they've left behind all to myself for a month. When I leave for tech school, the house will go up for sale and I'll be all by myself, out in the brutal and cruel world by myself. I'm going to be unimaginably lonely from now on, and you guys and a few friends will be the only people I can talk to.

But hey, at least they're leaving behind my cat to keep me company, so there's that. :feelsautistic:

Nice bro I wish you the best

Honestly, you're better off.

My parents are normies, completely and thoroughly. I know that if I even mentioned blackpill, they'd disown me. Got out as fast as I could, one of the biggest reasons I didn't go NEET. It's hell enough to work with bluepills, let alone living with them

Living by yourself or just being by yourself for an extended period of time is a godsend. No normalfaggots blaring their music, no schedules, no bullshit.

Get used to it br0.

You can now take girls home and fuck them without anyone annoying you

Embrace your independence. You don't know the value of solitude until you have it.

Jfl wanting to keep living with your parents. Even if you have a great relationship with them, you're not really an adult as long as you have parent figures in your daily life.

Jfl wanting to keep living with your parents. Even if you have a great relationship with them, you're not really an adult as long as you have parent figures in your daily life.
Very true tbh.

I wish you the best

Life isn’t fun

Invite hookers over and drink lots of booze.

enjoy it while it lasts, if you are living with other ppl in college you definitely won't enjoy it

By animu logic your house soon will be full of cute lolis

I actually got excited and thought this when I had the house to myself for a while ages ago and were bluepilled as fuck! Tried harder online dating and going into bars/clubs and got nowhere of course lol.

You can't truly be alone as long as your cat stays with you

Thanks guys. I feel better now.

Yeah, if only...

They're great, but I've been depending on them for far too long. It's about time for us to part ways anyway.

good luck bro.
i wish my parents weren't such fags. i never missed them after moving out ....

Tonight's the last night I will be living with my family. My parents are leaving to a new house and I've got the house they've left behind all to myself for a month. When I leave for tech school, the house will go up for sale and I'll be all by myself, out in the brutal and cruel world by myself. I'm going to be unimaginably lonely from now on, and you guys and a few friends will be the only people I can talk to.
How do you think I feel. Father is dead, mother is 92 in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. No family, no friends.

Life fuel bro.

How do you think I feel. Father is dead, mother is 92 in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. No family, no friends.
I know. I can't imagine what it's like. I don't want to get any older, because once the only people who truly cared about me are gone, I won't want to be around anymore. It must be true suffering to watch your parents die.

good luck bro.
i wish my parents weren't such fags. i never missed them after moving out ....
Yeah, my parents are bluepill, but at least they were great parents to me unlike most parents. I think my stay with them is up though, I need to get out in the world and become independent now. I won't be a teenager or young adult forever.

They aren't NT or good-looking though. I met them when I went to a school for "troubled boys".

At least if ur lonely ull be motivated to kys which is something i guess
How old r u op

who needs company if u have a cat?

I would love to live alone but i dont have the means for it yet ... wish you luck brocel

Have a fap, fapping without having to listen if someone is coming your way is the greatest feeling ever, your faps will be 10 times more potent