Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to go on a /nightwalk/ lads.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Not feeling too good tonight brocels, going to head out on a nightwalk at 1:22am and just stroll though the town center, might see some Chad's and Staceys heading home from a night out.

Not been on one in a long time.

Bring some wasps repellent to scare the thugs away

Walking is always good!

Have a nice walk, they really help

Back lads, took about 2 hours to walk from my house to the town center and back since I took the long way, barely saw a single person.

Made me wanna off myself tbh, was depressing as hell.

Back lads, took about 2 hours to walk from my house to the town center and back since I took the long way, barely saw a single person.

Made me wanna off myself tbh, was depressing as hell.

based dude I also went for a 2 hour walk this night

wish I could do this tbh

Night walks usually evoke pleasant feelings from me.
Everything is much darker and quieter.

Corona chan might disrupt my plans this year but in winter I often used to go hiking in the the mountains of central Wales at night or cycling on a few tracks I know. Took plenty of illumination. It is pretty fortifying.

Night walks usually evoke pleasant feelings from me.
Everything is much darker and quieter.
I was in a bad mood yesterday when I went on my nightwalk, I am gonna do another one next week. I just love walking though the empty shopping center seeing all the shops outside closed and nobody around. I usually just bring a can of coke with me and sit on the bench and chill for 5-10 minutes and drink it in the middle of the shopping part and then turn around and walk the long way back.

The wagecucks on the CCTV must think I am tragic JFL.

See you tomorrow

I was in a bad mood yesterday when I went on my nightwalk, I am gonna do another one next week. I just love walking though the empty shopping center seeing all the shops outside closed and nobody around. I usually just bring a can of coke with me and sit on the bench and chill for 5-10 minutes and drink it in the middle of the shopping part and then turn around and walk the long way back.

Yes, nightwalks are especially good in urban downtown areas. (unless they are filled with partying normies).
You see a side of the city that you wouldn't be able to see in daytime because other people ruin the feeling.

The wagecucks on the CCTV must think I am tragic JFL.
Personally I am tragic.
Everyone knows that just by looking at me, whenever and wherever.
I don't care if they see me walking alone at night.