Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to go to an anime convention as a part of a school trip.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I have mentioned that I'm about to go to an anime convention on multiple different threads and I haven't gave enough detail. Yes I'm currently going to an anime convention later today but it is for a school trip. Two different schools will be there to go to the anime convention with the people who have signed up and gave their money and trip forms. Technically if you add my school into the mix, there is three different schools that are going to the anime convention. The two different schools are located in Toronto and we will be going with them to the anime convention.

The anime convention I'm going to is called AnimeNorth, AnimeNorth is also in Toronto. The trip starts around 4 PM and lasts until 10:45 or 11PM. I will try to document how the convention is along with the people there with my phone and reply to some posts if I have the time to. If there is anything interesting in Toronto I will take pictures with my phone, I will probably have to make a different thread for documentation of Toronto and the anime convention.

If I do buy any sort of merchandise, I will take a picture with my phone once I get back and I will upload the pictures to the forums. I know some users here have told me that some anime merchandise is sort of expensive and that you can be ripped off. I do thank you for your advice and I will stay wary for expensive merch prices as I go through the anime convention.

Last edited:
Your school bring you to anime convention ? canadian goverment does everything to turn their citizens to faggots

My condolences.
My mother is up my ass because she knows that Toronto is a bad place because all of the shootings and stabbing and shit. It's also the place and the kingpin for radicalized feminism in Canada as a whole.

Just doxx yourself theory.

Thats quite a bit of information. I'll go there as well and find you:feelsokman:

go paddock

weeb genocide now

I personally doubt you'll find me.
I'm already 5 steps ahead. I have access to the cameras footage and I will hunt you down and kiss you on the cheek

Just got to the place to meet up for the anime convention trip. There is quite a few cosplayers and generally, a bunch of weebs. There is mostly MHA cosplayers along with a Goku cosplayer and a Tokyo Ghoul cosplayer.

Just got to the place to meet up for the anime convention trip. There is quite a few cosplayers and generally, a bunch of weebs. There is mostly MHA cosplayers along with a Goku cosplayer and a Tokyo Ghoul cosplayer.

That sounds pretty cool actually, I wish that such events happened where I live.

Oh god they just wanted to take a fucking picture of everyone going. They tried to include us, even calling us out infront of everyone. We were able to avoid being apart of the picture though. Their excuse was, "YoUr MaSkS lOoK cOoL" or something like that.

Last edited:
Your school bring you to anime convention ? canadian goverment does everything to turn their citizens to faggots
Bro thats pretty impressive in my opinion, i also go to conventions whenever i can(you know, i have a cosplayer friend, its nice thing tbh)

Bro thats pretty impressive in my opinion, i also go to conventions whenever i can(you know, i have a cosplayer friend, its nice thing tbh)

Sounds like your social life is infinitely more superior to mine.

Sounds like your social life is infinitely more superior to mine.
Yeah, i dont wanna brag but i have a social circle which contains other incels jfl. Not really working well

Yeah, i dont wanna brag but i have a social circle which contains other incels jfl. Not really working well

I would kill to have a friend I could relate to in real life. You have no idea how hard it is going around and having to work with all this fucking normies and trying to larp at all times. I literally just go work then seat in my room and sleep/read this forum for 5 days a week and then do absolutely nothing on the weekend just stare into a ceiling or walk around the town back and fourth lmao. It's fucking over. I am entering the final stage of LDAR.

Uhhh... so cucktears is probably going to report a "dangerous individual" to the con.

Good job doxxing yourself tbh

Uhhh... so cucktears is probably going to report a "dangerous individual" to the con.

Did cucktears even make a thread about this yet?

people that go to conventions and cosplay NTmog/low inhibmog everyone else

OP what kind of school do you go to? i cant imagine one hosting a trip like this.

people that go to conventions and cosplay NTmog/low inhibmog everyone else

OP what kind of school do you go to? i cant imagine one hosting a trip like this.
I go to a shitty public school. Im also not cosplaying.

Hey Chad is going to hook up with some cosplay slut for sure
ask him to let you have a turn with her :panties:

Bus is fucking late by a hour and a half. Fucking christ this is pissing me off.

Sounds like the school of Soy tbh.

Bus is fucking late by a hour and a half. Fucking christ this is pissing me off.
How incompetent can one be at their job lol

Don't buy any merchanise. Conventions sell unlicensed western shit, where the Japanese don't get any money for their IPs and instead the profits go to tattooed females and numales.

The bus just came. The seats and windows are way too small. Way too cramped and we tried sitting at the front but they forced us to move 2 seats down.

How incompetent can one be at their job lol
I honestly dont know.

Im currently on the bus and I hear fucking normalfag music blasting from the back of the bus and people "tuning" along with it.

Last edited:
Im not even at the convention yet.
Very interesting. You seem to underestimate my powers. I was testing you and judging by your reaction you seem to feel as if you tricked me. You didn't even take into consideration that I was testing you the whole time. Thanks I now know a lot more about your character.

Very interesting. You seem to underestimate my powers. I was testing you and judging by your reaction you seem to feel as if you tricked me. You didn't even take into consideration that I was testing you the whole time. Thanks I now know a lot more about your character.
Oh shit, another high iq trick by @Dionysus I fell for it again

its an anime con, he will blend will all the other incels there

Im at the convention now. There is lots of cosplayers. I may not be able to talk right away because Im still wandering around the area and checking everything out.

Since when did schools start having trips to anime conventions? Remember when anime was for "losers" and normies hated it

I only went to one convention and all I did was walk around alone, I didn't even buy anything wasted 30 bucks for admission.

Since when did schools start having trips to anime conventions? Remember when anime was for "losers" and normies hated it
Anime is becoming "mainstream" by normies now.

Im guessing only the truecels are going

I'd like to know what happened next tbh

I'd like to know what happened next tbh
Sorry about that, there was so much stuff to do and my phone was at a low battery percentage that I wouldn't have enough time to document everything. Also the site kept 521ing me.