Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to mall in suicide fuel

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
So many young and beautiful foids, with short shorts and beautiful butts, so round and plump and soft. But I can only look, I can never dream of having any of those foids. It has caused in me so much frustration.

And it is double frustration and pain to think of the chads who get to enjoy them. Just to think that chads are enjoying those plumb round butts, and those supple little breasts. Those chads are banging them so hard, and the life of CHAD is so much better than the life of kingturtle.

Adolf Hitler was a great man

Same thread every week xD

So many young and beautiful foids, with short shorts and beautiful butts, so round and plump and soft. But I can only look, I can never dream of having any of those foids. It has caused in me so much frustration.

And it is double frustration and pain to think of the chads who get to enjoy them. Just to think that chads are enjoying those plumb round butts, and those supple little breasts. Those chads are banging them so hard, and the life of CHAD is so much better than the life of kingturtle.

Why are you expressing yourself in that weird way? You sound like Elliot Rodger

Lift the mall and make everyone your bitch

Haven't been to a real mall in over 10 years but do go to the local shopping center with a small indoor section with about 20-30 stores inside and sometimes notice foids with their boyfriends but I mostly go during unsociable hours to avoid as many people as possible.

yeah... and shit comes out of those asses.

Your prose style reminds me of Elliot Rodger

maybe you should follow his footsteps

This is why you never, never, go to foid-marketed areas. In the age of the internet, you don't have to, even if you want to wagemaxx (unless you can only work in customer service, in which case, take my sympathy)

Start writing your manifesto.

Your prose style reminds me of Elliot Rodger

maybe you should follow his footsteps
Why are you expressing yourself in that weird way? You sound like Elliot Rodger
Maybe he is the second coming of ER and is destined for greatER things
Really? I never read any of this stuff, nor saw any of his videos at any length. It is very interesting.

It is certainly a very frustrating event, to see all those beautiful butts and breasts. It evokes in me so much feeling and desire. I feel so frustrated; it is such an injustice.
yeah... and shit comes out of those asses.
Those round, soft butts are so shapely and beautiful. How deeply I desire to hold one and take care of a foid.

Last edited:
This is very unsettling

Might as well walk around naked with the way they wear their clothes.

That's why I never go to a mall or other places related.

That's why I never go to a mall or other places related.
I sometimes go to the mall when I feel depressed. It is nice to walk around and see people sometimes.

Now you know about the torment that Eliot Rodger basically wrote a book about
Might as well walk around naked with the way they wear their clothes.
We can see the nipples, camel toe, and butt cheeks. Not much else is missing

Couples holding hands is suicide-fuel to me. I wish I was able to find satisfaction in a female partner with prior ones, and to think that she genuinely loves me for my core and not my looks. I wouldn't have to submit to her every whim or risk being disowned and attacked.

But my pride and my sense of self-preservation is too strong to overlook those negative traits for instant-gratification.

Well people with lower IQs produces more kids anyways.

I’m more concerned with the stares and mockery that I’m met with

To understand that you can never be loved; to realize that their association was due to the intersection of a common denominator. It is the issue of the current state of depression until it starts with anger and ties itself to love if it is not.

I own a few mauls.
My favorite is the 8# one.
It's an antique!
That fucker is heavy but it sure splits sweetly! It's sharp too! (I had to put a new handle on it...)

I have a newer 6# maul made in Mexico. Nice handle but it's a piece of shit. I have to use it as a sledge on a wedge to get it to work.

I wish I had access to a mall with benches so I can stare at the wenches.
It would be sad. But nice to dream about what never can be. Sigh. And heavy sigh.

What's worse is getting noticed or tailed by mall security.

"You're a young, solo, ugly, non-white male walking around? You must be up to no good."

(This happened to me in the U.S., the U.K. is very slightly better in terms of mall cop training. The seppos seem to be on a constant power trip.)

I usually go to malls to fuel my rage.

What's worse is getting noticed or tailed by mall security.

"You're a young, solo, ugly, non-white male walking around? You must be up to no good."

(This happened to me in the U.S., the U.K. is very slightly better in terms of mall cop training. The seppos seem to be on a constant power trip.)
That has never happened to me. Most of the security are negros and spics where I live.