Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to the barber is a slowly torture

C

Cozz

Greycel
having hot girl cutting your hair while staring at your ugly self in the mirror for prolonged period of time is agonizing 

thats how you feel if you are truly ugly

blackpilling experience every time, reminder that there's no escape if you are born ugly you will rot

Try going to the barber when you're balding and your shitty hairline being slowly exposed to everyone in the shop.

go to a barber that is a man then

duh low IQ post

this is why i want to just cut my own hair

would literally die rather than look at myself in the mirror tbh.

whogivesafucc said:

I feel for whitecels, going to beauty salons and shit like GreatClips. LMAO

I go to a REAL barbershop for MEN.

No way am I paying a bitch to cut my hair

I know that's kinda random but, at the salon I used to go for sometime there was this girl who I thought is like 9/10 and leagues above the others, and it turned out she was trans lol... Would still bang her hard..

I cut my own hair.

The only perk of having shitty ethnic hair is that it looks like shit whether I get a proper haircut or just do it myself. It doesn't matter.

>barber
>hot girl

If you get your hair cut by a women, you're at a hairsalon not a barber. Get your ass to a barber ASAP because women don't know how to properly style mens hair.

cut your own hair.

u can always fap under the barbers blanket if u got a hot hairdresser

My barber is a female. She looks like my grown oneitis when I was a teen.

Life is just torture

Simp said:
I cut my own hair.

The only perk of having shitty ethnic hair is that it looks like shit whether I get a proper haircut or just do it myself. It doesn't matter.

This. I stopped going to the barber when I became ashamed of my balding being exposed. Now I cut my own hair.

I can cut my hair. Now I need to ramp it up to cutting my head.

Off.

Cuck-Damage said:

duh low IQ post

low iq user

it's about staring in the mirror and comparing your own facial aesthetics with 9/10 chicks

you fucking hopeless imbicile

Virginp0wers said:
cut your own hair.

cope

FACEandLMS said:
This. I stopped going to the barber when I became ashamed of my balding being exposed. Now I cut my own hair.

I can cut my hair. Now I need to ramp it up to cutting my head.

Off.

if i was balding and was black id do the same pretty much, blacks cant have variety of haircuts anyway, they mostly just get it trimmed and clean shaped on temples

Jfl if you go to a female barber you fuvking cunt

Cozz said:
Cuck-Damage said:
duh low IQ post
low iq user
it's about staring in the mirror and comparing your own facial aesthetics with 9/10 chicks
you fucking hopeless imbicile
all you have done here is proven that as well as low IQ you are also a faggot

well done

Cuck-Damage said:
all you have done here is proven that as well as low IQ you are also a faggot

well done

comeback of legit downs syndrome, my condolences

whogivesafucc said:
this, invest 30+ dollas in your own razor and just cut it all off like I do.

EDIT: Wew, I seriously misread your post lad

Recon9 said:

?

Kek, this happened to me when I was younger when my aunt took me to her barber places. Young girls in their early 20s when I was 15. They were all cute too. I felt bad they had to cut my subhuman hair. I mean imagine being a Stacy and you are forced to touch a subhuman-s head. I went a couple of times. Now I just cut my hair myself.

or staring at the mirror just thinking how no haircut can ever make you look good just fucking suicide fuel

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kek, this happened to me when I was younger when my aunt took me to her barber places. Young girls in their early 20s when I was 15. They were all cute too. I felt bad they had to cut my subhuman hair. I mean imagine being a Stacy and you are forced to touch a subhuman-s head. I went a couple of times. Now I just cut my hair myself.

respect my man, i actually did cut my hair myself for 2-3 years, but it looked bad, so i had to return to barber services. 

how do you cut it yourself?

that's some truecel right here

Cozz said:
respect my man, i actually did cut my hair myself for 2-3 years, but it looked bad, so i had to return to barber services. 

how do you cut it yourself?

that's some truecel right here

I am a 2/10, but I only feel comfortable with male barbers, they do not give a shit about my looks. The Stacies/Stacy-lites that cut my hair were in-training. And yeah, it takes a while to master it but if you generally do not give yourself fades, then it is gonna be easier. This /fa/ guy helped me cut my hair. I will post a link ASAP as I find it in this thread.

Cozz said:
Recon9 said:
?
cut your own hair is what i was trying to say, buy a razor and cut your hair

the last time I went to the barber I showed her a picture of the kind of haircut I´d like.

The female barber just giggled, like I just said the most ridiculous thing in the world and said "No offense, but you don´t have nearly enough hair to get a hairstyle like that"

For reference, I´m at the exact same norwood level as Chris Pine in this pic:

12bcb8dfd4a7350043ddd725afdc77ce--chris-pine-chris-delia.jpg

She made it sound like I was a NW 5.

Getlooksordie said:
the last time I went to the barber I showed her a picture of the kind of haircut I´d like.

The female barber just giggled, like I just said the most ridiculous thing in the world and said "No offense, but you don´t have nearly enough hair to get a hairstyle like that"

For reference, I´m at the exact same norwood level as Chris Pine in this pic:

12bcb8dfd4a7350043ddd725afdc77ce--chris-pine-chris-delia.jpg

She made it sound like I was a NW 5.

im prominent nw2, trying to stick to Ivan Rakitic or Roger Federer type of hair cut. I never brought in pictures tho, didnt want to humiliate myself, cuz im ugly. just explained it in words, this girl im going to lately is doing solid work at least.