Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going to the hair salon is one of the most low inhib things ever for me

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In my daily life getting a haircut by a foid is one of the most uncomfortable yet exciting thing ever. Especially if i go to a hairdresser i've never been to before. Last time when waiting for my turn i was so anxious/nervous that my heart was pounding, this is of course a sign of social anxiety. The hairdresser could probably see how nervous i was. The foid was some chubby 40-45 year old but still. Being an incel your whole life even if a post wall foid touch your hair and skull you can still feel good and relaxed in a way but at the same time uncomfortable, it's just a sign of desperation and anxiety.

I need to get a haircut again but i'm not sure if i will go to the same place. The results were great and fast so it would be dumb risking going to another salon. How do you haircutcels handle the pressure of getting your hair cut by a foid? Maybe it's because i've always had my hair cut by an old 60 year old before and now it was the first time a somewhat younger foid cut my hair.

I used to get my hair cut by a foid at the salon but it became too expensive for me and also I used to feel very uncomfortable there because every single hairdresser there was a 7+/10 stacy

I used to get my hair cut by a foid at the salon but it became too expensive for me and also I used to feel very uncomfortable there because every single hairdresser there was a 7+/10 stacy
I've never had my hair done by a stacy. I don't know how i would feel. Probably messed up during and afterwards. Alot of hairdressers are stacys.

I've never had my hair done by a stacy. I don't know how i would feel. Probably messed up during and afterwards. Alot of hairdressers are stacys.

It felt ok, was nice having them massage my hair. But I'd always come out of there feeling as if I'd made a fool of myself. Also I quickly realised it was not worth paying high prices for a haircut because I stil looked ugly regardless.

That's one of the many reasons why i cut my hair myself ngl.

my anxiety is terrible when i get my haircut too

It felt ok, was nice having them massage my hair. But I'd always come out of there feeling as if I'd made a fool of myself. Also I quickly realised it was not worth paying high prices for a haircut because I stil looked ugly regardless.
You know the black sheets they put over you to stop the hair getting on yourself, you should have a wank under that to get your moneys worth

Take the hairdresser-pill, whenever I take a haircut they only ask what kinda cut I want and that's all, never any extra chatter like they do with other customers

This hits way too close to home. The feels that I feel are unreal because this is so relatable because I have to go get my haircut cut by a foid Stacy and she likes to start small talk.

Getting my haircut from a foid barber was the biggest mistake ever. I got laughed at by normies. Thankfully this was towards the end of the school year

I used to have the same problem.
How I cured it? I took appointments irl (no phone), I moved directly to their hairsalons.
It was radical.

Im happy of being skinhead. No faggisj haircuts just shaved to zero.

Im happy of being skinhead. No faggisj haircuts just shaved to zero.
This, I just shave my head in the bathroom and then a week later my hair is at a respectable length again. I hate going to get haircuts and interacting with people

This, I just shave my head in the bathroom and then a week later my hair is at a respectable length again. I hate going to get haircuts and interacting with people
You know it feels like im.chaolin monk. Asketic life styile matchs my ascetic look.
my mom cuts mine thank god
How old are you? More than 20?

You need to go to barber,not hair salon. hair salons are for foids

i've never actually been to a salon, i just go to barbers

Go to the place where a man will give you a hair cut