Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Goku vs superman 3

Master UI goku vs superman

• Goku

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Idk if anyone seen this but here is both videos from death battle

Part 2

Now after goku learns ultra instinct do any of you think he can beat super man now?

Dude Goku SSJ 3 >>>> everything else

(Ssj4 is a farce and gayshit)

Hi CHADfishman23. :forcedsmile: No but will watch now :feelsautistic:
Yea death battle gave good valid points why superman literally defeated goku.

Maybe ultra instinct goku has a better chance?

It depends on the Superman but goku doesn’t come close to any of Superman’s feats(like sneezing the solar system away.)

inb4onepunchman

It depends on the Superman but goku doesn’t come close to any of Superman’s feats(like sneezing the solar system away.)
Well this is modern day super man, before the other feats he has done.

Superman is pretty much chad and goku is a gymrat Superman wins easy

Goku is able to tear a universe apart, but I think superman might have a better feat than this idk.

I think Kirito is stronger than both

no superman has unlimited power FFS. when will goku fanboys just give up and learnt to accept someone without infinite power cant beat someone with infinite power. its first grade logic.
Dude Goku SSJ 3 >>>> everything else

(Ssj4 is a farce and gayshit)

ssj4 is way cooler than the shitty rainbow forms though

Goku would just grab some kryptonite and shove up supermans ass.

Goku is the best hero ever. He was a low class fucker but worked his way to the top with determination and could only do it thank to his heart being pure, unlike those of other Saiyans.

DB story is very beautiful if you think about it.

Superman is just a journalist faggot, I hate journalists.

Sneeze

it's a sily Q because it's all about what version of the char you're asking about

I'd prefer something more specific like "Superboy in season 1 of Young Justice vs young Goku in season 1 of Dragon Ball"

Goku is the best hero ever. He was a low class fucker but worked his way to the top with determination and could only do it thank to his heart being pure
fuck Goku he just had magical super-heal super-strong alien DNA and automatically becomes stronger by getting his ass kicked

the progress of Kuririn is a lot more inspiring since he's just a plain human yet somehow kept up for a long time