Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gonna be homeless soon

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Been a neet for 3 years. Not enough income to pay bills and rent anymore. Government assistance not enough. This life is a joke. No one is entitled to anything unless youre a chad or stacey. They just coast through life off of their wealthy family and their looks. Hell even a broke chad could get a girl and live with her and be a complete moocher. Even then, she would still look after him and let him live there free. A Stacey can just as easily post an ad online and get a sugar daddy within an hour. Im fucking done. This game is rigged. I dont wanna play anymore. When i end up on the street im probablu roping cause i have no one to stay with anyways.

1451938093016.jpg

is there any help you can get from a relative or anything?

the fact that we have homeless people in a 1st world country is a joke.

but lets ignore that fact and preach about how foids are still oppressed, teehee

is there any help you can get from a relative or anything?

the fact that we have homeless people in a 1st world country is a joke.

but lets ignore that fact and preach about how foids are still oppressed, teehee
No. My family is small and also broke. The one relative of mine that isnt broke wont let me live there. This shit is a joke like you said. People are homeless and broke yet these leaders of first world countrys keep throwing money at 3rd world countrys instead of helping their own. JFL.

I was homeless once it was fucking terrible because of me neetmaxxing !!! I remember few times that I had to take a bird bath at cemetery.

Take up street preaching my guy

Hope it gets better for you anon

@Incel Prime I will come let you live with me but you have to be my personal slave.

get a fucking job then

Hard to do that when you'e mental health sucks. I can't hold jobs. I've had two jobs in the past 2 yrs and I quit both within 3 days.
lots of people have mental health problems and hold jobs, your mental health will just get worse when homeless, get a job.

lots of people have mental health problems and hold jobs, your mental health will just get worse when homeless, get a job.
You seem to have your shit figured out and even consider yourself facially attractive why are you here then? even if you are short and have an attractive face you can run status max or beta buxx.

You seem to have your shit figured out and even consider yourself facially attractive why are you here then? even if you are short and have an attractive face you can run status max or beta buxx.
please tell me how i can run statusmaxx and please tell me why you would think i would go as low as betabuxx.

You are mistaken that i have my shit together, i dont.

please tell me how i can run statusmaxx and please tell me why you would think i would go as low as betabuxx.

You are mistaken that i have my shit together, i dont.
Career max and buy an expensive car and buy some expensive clothes. Go around a club. Pretend to be a high baller and profit.

what about living as a hermit or joining a religious order?

Thought you were going to approach a foid that will save your life?

get a fucking job then

this is on par with normie advice of just shower bro.

i was unemployed for 2 years before getting a new job and i just got fired from that one last thursday.

saying just get a job is laughable when normies are literally repelled by you because your " cold and blunt"

i was unemployed for 2 years before getting a new job and i just got fired from that one last thursday.

saying just get a job is laughable when normies are literally repelled by you because your " cold and blunt"
Also job is not always easy to get.

Also job is not always easy to get.

yep especially if you couldnt afford a higher education like me , so your chances of getting work is even lower.

yep especially if you couldnt afford a higher education like me , so your chances of getting work is even lower.
This is just insane, they expect you to have a good education even as a janitor nowadays.

Just run homelesssheltergamemaxx

I faced this situation a while back, you can get food at charities / temples or churches, shower at YMCA, use couchsurfing.com if you need to. Don't give up bro

OP you need to prevent getting homeless ASAP, being homeless is the true absolute bottom of the barrel and it WILL fuck you up

can't be much worse than living with parents.

Hard to do that when you'e mental health sucks. I can't hold jobs. I've had two jobs in the past 2 yrs and I quit both within 3 days.

Its better than being homeless
If you are to weak for that, you can only rope
Being homeless sucks so bad, i was somewhat homeless when i was 12-13 years old, i was involved in criminal activites and often had to sleep on the street
I had to shit in the fucking woods, and wipe my ass with leaves, dude its fucking over if you are at that point

I mean i have also a very bad mental health, and i would like to quit my job, but you cannot do it
You will only worsen your situation, and the longer you wait, or the less you do, the harder its to get out of there
The last 5 years where hell for me, but now i have an apartment, a nice car, a nice job, and everything looks good in terms of my future
5 Years ago, i had nothing, no job, no car, no apartment, and future looked like shit

You have to get a job, and just do it, fuck your mental problems, fight them, swallow it down, because the alternative is death, which isnt worth it

Start a gofundme or e-whore tbh tbh

Thank you for all the sound advice brothers. Ill try to find a way to save my ass some how
Thought you were going to approach a foid that will save your life?
I havent seen her yet. I havent had time to go to he park lately

if i was american i would let you stay at my house (my parents house lol)
other than that, i can only give you my blessing.
i think the streets will rough you out, you will be a streetcel and posses some serious survival skills

edit: my advice is to get on medication soon as possible (even if you despise it) it will help you stay sane
secondly i would use any leftover money to buy supplies and shit to help you survive the night, even if its an old car

fuck heroin addicts

Yeah bro, get a job.
It doesn't matter if you're mental with problems, many people do it daily.
The only difference they have family and friends. But you, you don't need that. I'm r-right.
They're also having sex easly. Why you can't ? It's easy as breathing.
Don't forget to smile, take a shower, nice clothes/perfume, a haircut to fix your bad bone structures and the world would be yours.

Be a security guard. decent pay and do shit all.

Just rope. Do you think your life will be better off if you got a job? You will be around NT normies and even a few chadlites and chads and stacy. 40-50 hours of work a week if not more to perpetuate a cycle of working to live and living to work.

Just rope. Do you think your life will be better off if you got a job? You will be around NT normies and even a few chadlites and chads and stacy. 40-50 hours of work a week if not more to perpetuate a cycle of working to live and living to work.
I cant even hold a job. Longest i held a job was less than a year.

If you don't plan on dying anytime soon you need to work.

Hi, man.
I really feel bad for you. You should try to figure out a way to survive.
Be homeless sucks and I dont think we, incels, have the skills to survive on the streets.
I know it sounds stupid, but try to get a job. Something like a night shift, that way it doesnt matter if u larp all day. Watch this for motivation. Hope you can make it.

I was homeless once it was fucking terrible because of me neetmaxxing !!! I remember few times that I had to take a bird bath at cemetery.

Graveyard rotter status

I was willingly homeless for a good while, just trying to repress reality.

You need to find a job. Homelessness is the worst shit. Freelance or work from home. Work for sub min wage if you need to.

Why is it hard to get a job? I mean a lot of jobs suck and are unfun, but plenty of jobs exist.
I cant even hold a job. Longest i held a job was less than a year.
Why?

You are stupid, his mental health will get worse when homeless, getting a job and rotting there is better than going homeless.

tenor.gif
You are stupid, his mental health will get worse when homeless, getting a job and rotting there is better than going homeless.

just get a job lol , its that easy.

fucking dumbass.

how can u be homeless? just buy a house

Print your own money bra.

Lot's of lazycels tbh. If you have social anxiety disorder and can't work then they have supplements for that, but you have to seriously seek out treatment and be diagnosed by a professional. Trying not to work because it's an inconvenience is not a good reason not to throw you out of your home.