Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna frame pictures of heros and Sts in my house

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Gonna frame pics of my personal heroes in my home

These thus far include :

St. ER
Terry A Davis
Uncle Murda
Miguel Treviño Moralez
Michael Scott (bite me)
Maybe the yt shooter foid cause I hate google
Nathan Larson
Damn Whøre

The dead and incarserated ones will be nezt to a candle that Ill light every day

Also wanna order this flag but have to find a place where I wont get v&

E2EEB632 3956 436F B7F8 1D565F987ECD 2

I was gonna frame Donald Trump too but he betrayed his supporters who stormed the capitol on his command. Cant respect that but I loved loved loved him before that more than anything

Any more suggestions?

Will post pics when its finished

Last edited:
Maybe the yt shooter foid cause I hate google
Man that was so odd. I think she was an iranian tranny that was super fucking whacked out and nobody knows her deal still

Also weren't you supposed to be fighting for the rightwing cause and shooting up some antifa-scum in America?

Be safe and watch out for the white knight inquisition, they hate us incel heretics

You're getting more based with every new thread.
Bhai <3

Also weren't you supposed to be fighting for the rightwing cause and shooting up some antifa-scum in America?
Im trying to find groups that will take me and people where I can sleep and reaide in their house. Made many telegram posts and pmd users here. But cause Im a sperg theyre not interested. Im still looking though and if anyone knows someone or can help me out please pm Id really appreciate it

Bhai <3

Im trying to find groups that will take me and people where I can sleep and reaide in their house. Made many telegram posts and pmd users here. But cause Im a sperg theyre not interested. Im still looking though and if anyone knows someone or can help me out please pm Id really appreciate it
What a bunch of cucks man, at least you tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back