Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gonna try to continue the No Death No Bonfire run once again now.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Reaching the Lost Sinner segment of my current profile's run. It's time to shank that bitch, and put her in her place tbh. That is.. after I get through the No Man's Shithole that is filled with these annoying Varangian cunts.

What I do remember happening is one of those asshats threw an oil urn at me, AT THE SAME TIME ONE OF THEM SHOT AN ARROW AT ME. That combo of projectile shits, resulted in my body igniting and somehow getting knocked down onto the floor, killing me INSTANTLY. I will NEVER forgive these faggots for ruining one of my runs like that. I will personally bonk these fucks over the head with my Clubs to death and back.

Will do my best to keep my composure, even though replaying those segments is actually making me lose braincells.

no death no bonfire run is that a game? :feelstrash:

That is an incel trait.

Souls games are the only ones worth it this days. I hare DS2 but I wish you luck fellowecel

Souls games are the only ones worth it this days. I hare DS2 but I wish you luck fellowecel
Thanks, I'll probably need it lol. Although I know many people don't really like DSouls 2 due to it being quite different than DSouls 1 and it having its flaws but.. I grew up with it, so I kind of want to finish it off and give it the treatment it deserves: Hard-earned Achievements and Completion of the game. Or something like that lol

Thanks, I'll probably need it lol. Although I know many people don't really like DSouls 2 due to it being quite different than DSouls 1 and it having its flaws but.. I grew up with it, so I kind of want to finish it off and give it the treatment it deserves: Hard-earned Achievements and Completion of the game. Or something like that lol
I never really finished it. I'm gonna buy the PS4 version when I'm donde with all the other Souls games

i throw my controller at games