Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel good bye everyone

Selinity

Selinity

banned
@grondilu just reported me, if I get banned you know why. This may be good bye boys :feelscry:

I reported you for being a foid tbh ngl

for the fag servauy?
yup, it was fun postmaxxing with you @THE TRUE HONKLER , @Heartless , @Jungle .... I enjoyed making that poem with you @To koniec , it was nice helping you with french @BummerDrummer , thanks for the fun the other day @Idlevillagercel , good bye all my brocels, I'm already at 30% so it's over for me

yup, it was fun postmaxxing with you @THE TRUE HONKLER , @Heartless , @Jungle .... I enjoyed making that poem with you @To koniec , it was nice helping you with french @BummerDrummer , thanks for the fun the other day @Idlevillagercel , good bye all my brocels, I'm already at 30% so it's over for me
I don’t think it was gay, you will prob get maby warning for Postmaxx in ID which wont do anything, Unless you made another thread I didn’t see in which you said you were gay or something then yeah it’s over for u.

i still dont know if youre a foid or not

Ross Geller Gtfo GIF by Friends

either way my doom is eminent. I'm watching my inbox for when the mods decide to drop me :feelscry:

Yeah but if it’s just a survey the gay people would be the ones who clicked that and voted it. Not necessarily the person who posts it. I mean the official survey asks questions like “are you gay” and there’s multiple surveys on here by people about fetishes that have questions like “would you get pegged”.

Yeah but if it’s just a survey the gay people would be the ones who clicked that and voted it. Not necessarily the person who posts it. I mean the official survey asks questions like “are you gay” and there’s multiple surveys on here by people about fetishes that have questions like “would you get pegged”.
100% What do you have to say to that @grondilu ???

Why are you reporting me? I already know of 4 separate niggers who've tried that shit

I mean the official survey asks questions like “are you gay”
I don't remember that survey asking that exact question. I do remember it asking for our sexual preference, with possible choices being "heterosexual" and "homosexual" IIRC.

Besides, there's a difference between asking about sexual orientation and doing so by entering into gory details about said sexual orientation.

Otherwise that loophole could be used to put pretty much any gay content on the forum, under the cover of "just asking questions".

Last edited:
I don't remember that survey asking that exact question. I do remember asking for our sexual preference, with possible choices being "heterosexual" and "homosexual" IIRC.
I think every single official surgery had questions about sexuality and shit but yeah
Besides, there's a difference between asking about sexual orientation and entering into gory details about said sexual orientation.
True, but I would say again there’s far far more specific threads made with homoerotic stuff in it, example of @PPEcel making a fetish thread with pegging as a choice.

I think if it’s constant surveys about “would you do x gay thing” from the same OP it might be projection (like if I made constant threads about if you would fuck a tranny), but if it’s just one thread or one example I don’t think that says anything about the OP.

k rape u next week

True, but I would say again there’s far far more specific threads made with homoerotic stuff in it, example of @PPEcel making a fetish thread with pegging as a choice.
Well, I'm not a mod, and I don't read everything on this forum.

i doubt you will be banned for this

He was trolling tho, he said so in DMs, anyways, why am I sus, hmm?
brazilian orangutans called russian whores by such name at FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia
it's pink pussy :heart::feelscomfy::ha..feels:

If you made that thread asking people whether or not they would date a guy then you deserve an immediate ban.

If they ban you I'll consider a gay relationship in your honor.

Be a gud boi and avoid ban.

I think every single official surgery had questions about sexuality and shit but yeah

I think if it’s constant surveys about “would you do x gay thing” from the same OP it might be projection (like if I made constant threads about if you would fuck a tranny), but if it’s just one thread or one example I don’t think that says anything about the OP.
To be fair, when I made the survey about pegging, I specified that it would be a Stacy doing the pegging

Still pretty gay, but not that gay

that clear it up then
JFL
I don't remember that survey asking that exact question. I do remember it asking for our sexual preference, with possible choices being "heterosexual" and "homosexual" IIRC.

Besides, there's a difference between asking about sexual orientation and doing so by entering into gory details about said sexual orientation.

Otherwise that loophole could be used to put pretty much any gay content on the forum, under the cover of "just asking questions".
Screenshot 20210112 133313

Screenshot 20210112 133327

Screenshot 20210112 151201

Screenshot 20210112 151214

Screenshot 20210112 151327

Screenshot 20210112 152003
Fuck. I actually like you too. What a faggot
It doesn't surprise me

You lowkey sound like a foid based of all your posts.

Bro Stfu, you can't even recall one moment while your throwing accusations like that, JFL, get out of my thread and continue LDARing in silenc3
Stop trying to puff your chest faggot, know where you at.

Bro Stfu, you can't even recall one moment while your throwing accusations like that, JFL, get out of my thread and continue LDARing in silenc3
I like silence!