Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Have a good rest brocel. I am taking this wild sleeping pill that doesnt work well but when I do sleep I fucking DREAM. Every night. The most explosive, wild dreams.
What pill is that?

goodnight sweet prince

@Animecel2D shouldn't you be sleeping? why did you post nihility's reply?
Postmaxxing is killing your brain cels

@Animecel2D shouldn't you be sleeping? why did you post nihility's reply?
Postmaxxing is killing your brain cels
I never had many of them to begin with bro. Trust me.

Have you tried to study after school? as a self-taught
I went to Uni and dropped out after a year because i failed pretty much everything. I dont know what i would want to study anyway through self teaching tbh, and it seems like a pointless endeavor.

I went to Uni and dropped out after a year because i failed pretty much everything. I dont know what i would want to study anyway through self teaching tbh, and it seems like a pointless endeavor.
Do you work or just neet?

Good night
edwige.jpg

sleep is good cope

What pill is that?
Melatonin and temazepam. Temazepam alone wasn't making me dream. I added melatonin to that and WOW. The name of the brand I used is "Now". The melatonin is just generic stuff. Anyway, that stuff literally will make you dream, at least it did with me.

Keep on saying goodbye for me