Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good ideas on how to cope with being incel

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
One of the things that i do is tell myself in the morning that this will my last day on earth and that all this Bs will end or at night i tell myself that tomorrow will be my last day on earth, it kind of does help me get through my day because i just dont give a f as much

if im going to the store i tell myself that someone is going to kill me when i go there and it gives me confidence when i go to the store  or whenever im feeling nervous about doing something i tell myself that im going to die right after i do it, that does really help me put less pressure on my mind

telling myself that life isnt real, that women arent real or just accepting my inferiority has helped me a lot

just some food for thought, if you have other ideas, id like to know.

Westcoastincel said:
One of the things that i do is tell myself in the morning that this will my last day on earth and that all this Bs will end or at night i tell myself that tomorrow will be my last day on earth, it kind of does help me get through my day because i just dont give a f as much

if im going to the store i tell myself that someone is going to kill me when i go there and it gives me confidence when i go to the store  or whenever im feeling nervous about doing something i tell myself that im going to die right after i do it, that does really help me put less pressure on my mind

telling myself that life isnt real, that women arent real or just accepting my inferiority has helped me a lot

just some food for thought, if you have other ideas, id like to know.

Srs, guitar is really nice.  It is enjoyable, and i can really just zone out/escape with it.  Music demands my focus and puts me in a better place, even if its just briefly.

Film is good too.  I good movie csn really draw you in.  Anything that helps you escape from this shitty reality.

Video games are and will always be the best cope, it's good for you to step out of reality every now and then.

Fleshlight / waifu pillow

Vidya

Anime

Watching roasties hit the wall

Laughing at numale cucks

Watching betabux get cucked by Chad/Tyrone 

New hobbies

Haha thinking about your inevitable demise does make it easier, i guess thats what helped ancient incels through until they get their heads bashed in by wild neandrathal chads

AscendedNormie said:
Fleshlight / waifu pillow

Vidya

Anime

Watching roasties hit the wall

Laughing at numale cucks

Watching betabux get cucked by Chad/Tyrone 

New hobbies

Add lifting take out anime and body pillow and you're me

> Good ideas on how to cope with being incel

you dont

Bicboi said:
Srs, guitar is really nice.  It is enjoyable, and i can really just zone out/escape with it.  Music demands my focus and puts me in a better place, even if its just briefly.

Film is good too.  I good movie csn really draw you in.  Anything that helps you escape from this shitty reality.

I'm really stupid and a slow learner, like people get frustrated with me because im so slow and stupid :(

another good cope is just pretending that im the only one that exists in the world, like really think that and just do something over and over, like walking in circles in my room

I cope through work

Keeps me busy on weekdays

lakb said:
I cope through work

Keeps me busy on weekdays

Yep but sometimes its hard to get a job you like and pays well but it helps out a lot

Moneymaxing
Looksmaxing (Orbital surgeries, Jaw surgery, height increasing surgery, HGH, Hair implants)
Gymcelling, social activities

Cocaine and hookers my friend.