Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good looking people have a better personality in general

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I have noticed that good-looking women have a better, nicer and less feminist personality than unattractive and fat women.

With men this is by far not so extremely pronounced. Fat ugly men can have a good personality that is not so obnoxious. In my opinion, thin men tended to give a bad personality and maybe it's because they're traited worse. But the appearance has less influence on the personality overall compared to femoids.

I have noticed that good-looking women have a better, nicer and less feminist personality than unattractive and fat women.
That's just because good-looking women can afford to be nice knowing that doing so won't give you the wrong idea because they already know they are way above your league.
But you are right about the personality of good-looking women compared to unattractive and fat women who are always hating on incels and low status males like they do on reddit.

With men this is by far not so extremely pronounced. Fat ugly men can have a good personality that is not so obnoxious. In my opinion, thin men tended to give a bad personality. But the appearance has less influence on the personality overall compared to femoids.
Frameceldom is real. Thin nonchad males tend to get messed with more than fat males in person and shoved around/not given space when they walk unlike others. They aren't respected so they are on edge and angsty a lot of the time like short males are.