Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Good looks are earned by the hard work of your ancestors"

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Habsburgs were ugly af cause of heavy inbreeding. They were obsessed with genetic clarity of their house.
Now look at some cases of the infamous "Habsburg lower lip":
View attachment 174476
View attachment 174478

The olmecs did inbreeding too.

S l300

how did he get blue eyes :0 his mum and dad has brown eyes.
There are also such a thing as recessive genes. And lots of time recessive genes in a person don't express themselves. They only express themselves if they come in a pair. Blue eye genes are recessive. So perhaps each parent had 1 copy. Furthermore, just because the parent has a trait doesn't guarantee the offspring will. It merely increases the chances. And even if the offspring gets a certain gene, will it express itself or lie dormant?

Also, he could be wearing contact lenses.
The problem is:

1) women don't select the "best genes", they select the most handsome guys. Looks don't correlate perfectly with health, strength, intelligence, etc.

2) women are not even reproducing with Chads for the most part in the current state of things. We have the worst system ever, women waste their prime fertility years fucking with contraception and getting abortions, only becoming interested in marriage and kids at the very last minute of their fertility spam. At that point, most can't get Chad to marry them anymore, they marry some old normie betabuxx instead.

Arranged marriage is not perfect, of course, nothing is in this fallen world. But it's the best system possible.
Looks don't correlate perfectly with health, but they are a good indication. Good looking people tend to actually be healthier and that's physically and mentally.

Last edited:
My ancestors were sand niggers who should have been wiped out by the plague.

LMFAO "INTELLIGENT MATING SELECTION"

Is that what he thinks women do? Select mates intelligently? NO! They choose based entirely based on pussy tingles! They are literally a vagina with extra motor functions attached! Men are the same, just that they don't discriminate, they will literally stick their dick into any hole they can find! WHAT PART OF THIS SOUNDS "INTELLIGENT" TO THIS CUCK?

As a curry im pretty sure my entire family lineage is alive due to arrange marriages lmao, and im pretty sure this goes for 90% of all curries as well. Although my parents were a love marriage...

As a curry im pretty sure my entire family lineage is alive due to arrange marriages lmao, and im pretty sure this goes for 90% of all curries as well. Although my parents were a love marriage...
Make it 99%.

I think it has some truth to it. I agree.

No, it was earned because of luck.

my ancestors did a terrible fucking job then (the guy typing that tweet is a fascist aryan chad btw)

The uglies raped the good looking ones back in the day. Now, that's not possible. It's not even possible to talk or interact with good looking women, the caste system is so strongly enforced by the police. There's no hope.
My ancestors were sand niggers who should have been wiped out by the plague.
My ancestors should have been wiped out by the black plague but sadly it never happened.

What do you think about this quote?

Btw I saw his picture and he mogs me from Örebro to Palermo.

Nicolas cage

Raimrez destroys every ounce of this cope you just need to have good pheno and high t in womb