Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good morning, a defective brain could be much worse than being ugly

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Can't change my mind.

It depends: I'd rather have a very defective brain as a very attractive person than a very ugly person who is very smart or whatever, but I would also rather be an unattractive guy with a decent brain than an average guy with a mildy fucked brain

It depends: I'd rather have a very defective brain as a very attractive person than a very ugly person who is very smart or whatever, but I would also rather be an unattractive guy with a decent brain than an average guy with a mildy fucked brain
Do you know what a defective brain is? It isn't necessarily having made up disorders you found on tumblr
neurotypical normal niggers don't seem to understand not everything comes from leddit and twitter.

Do you know what a defective brain is? It isn't necessarily having made up disorders you found on tumblr
neurotypical normal niggers don't seem to understand not everything comes from leddit and twitter.
what

If your brain is too defective it can be far worse than just being incel. You can experience having an authentic defective brain experience by using datura drug.

Good morning man

@Einon i believe he has a message for you
INCEL PIECE OF SHIT
lol @ u my brain is defective and im NT passing.You don't have to be non-nt with a defective brain

Severe retardation or brain damage is worse than being incel. Meme type autism surely isn't though.