Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good morning tax slave cucks. Did you work hard this week? Did you praise women and BLM on your social media accounts?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Maybe if you're good, we'll let you stare at old landwhales for more than a minute and you won't have the police called on you.

Work hard to generate that tax revenue or we'll throw you in prison. Single moms need your money you disgusting pieces of trash.

Don't forget to virtue signal and show you support latest [SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSE]. If you have any pride in your gender, race or any thing really, we'll fucking kill you.

I don't have a social media account. The only reason to have social media is if you're Chad and can get girls, as an incel you have no reason to be on there.

Always enjoy these threads, lol.

I wouldn't even step outside and protest if my own race was being shot and killed by police.

We live in a Jew controlled mattix

Don't have social media, but yes I paid taxes today.
I won't stand up for any social cause until society, and mainly foids, start to acknowledge the genocide being committed against sub8 and ethnic men.

Mogs me because I don't have a job nor money.

No. Fuck them. Fuck foids, fuck lgbt, fuck blm, fuck SJW and fuck feminism. Plus their white knight beta soy cucks

I didn't respect women but I did just get off work (on a weekend) after a long shift.

Hey, I gotta work hard so the CEO can buy a new yacht this summer!

The popos are too busy fighting for their jobs, their lives, and millions of degenerate leftists/Democrats outdoor protesters. This give low inhib blue pilled incels and normies a chance to look at and harass foids with less police presence around, they only need to watch out for faggotty white knights.

I neither posted blm/women support or paid taxes :feelzez:

Maybe if you're good, we'll let you stare at old landwhales for more than a minute and you won't have the police called on you.

Work hard to generate that tax revenue or we'll throw you in prison. Single moms need your money you disgusting pieces of trash.

Don't forget to virtue signal and show you support latest [SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSE]. If you have any pride in your gender, race or any thing really, we'll fucking kill you.
brutal truth. I have no social media for this reason. I once had a Facebook account but I was unable Tob control myself and would post comments that could destroy my public reputation. thankfully I deleted everything, and deactivated Facebook before I went for applying to jobs. now I only use .co, Reddit, LinkedIn for jobs and discord,
I don't have a social media account. The only reason to have social media is if you're Chad and can get girls, as an incel you have no reason to be on there.
this. you only risk losing reputation, jobs and more. Only social media you should have is anonymous ones or job ones

@mylifeistrash what is BLM?

In a soyciety

I know I should work but it's so damn hard to get the motivation.

It is still less controversial to say bad things about jews and black people on social media than it is to say anything that makes women or their actions look bad. That's how much women are worshiped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back