Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Good personality: "My husband tried to kill me tonight" (Reddit)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

She probably got turned on from the entire thing.

This screams larp

Maybe the progressive left has a point about abolishing marriage and nuclear families.

I mean can you imagine going back home after a bad day at work and having to deal with a nagging wife ? What a nightmare.

Last edited:
Yeah nigga, treat that white cunt like the trash she is.

"I wouldn't call the police because he's black so that would be a death sentence for him."

JFC apparently it's true some people believe US cops are out there hunting black people down.

"I wouldn't call the police because he's black so that would be a death sentence for him."

JFC apparently it's true some people believe US cops are out there hunting black people down.
Oh they really, really do. They've never seen the actual statistics that show that whites and hispanics get shot at more per police interaction

Maybe the progressive left has a point about abolishing marriage and nuclear families.

I mean can you imagine going back home after a bad day at work and having to deal with a nagging wife ? What a nightmare.
:feelshaha:

How many men are nags to their wives? I mean, sure, men can be shitty in other ways, men are not perfect victims... either :feelsEhh:.

Every time a woman (or people in a relationship) behaves like that, I think "Would she do that to her "homies"?". 99% of the times, I believe she wouldn't. That says a lot about them.

water is water

How many men are nags to their wives? I mean, sure, men can be shitty in other ways, men are not perfect victims... either :feelsEhh:.

Precisely. I wasn't trying to put the blame on any gender, I'm sure men can be annoying too, especially if they tend to communicate with their fists.

What I meant is that the progressive left may have a point about husbands and wives constantly living together not being such a great model.

"He is Black so I can't call the police" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Sponsored by LARP