Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good post explaining JBW

TL;DR. However, as I said before, yes, whites mog ethnics as long as they similar on the looks scale. You have to be an absolute retarded imbecilic moron to think that a 1/10 ugly bolding white framelet mogs a 10/10 6'3 chaddam.

male privilege doesn't mean you can't go through hardships, it just means that you will never have problems because you are a man. If you acknowledge you are a man with privilege, then we can talk.

Where are slavs on this category slavs should be on the bottom they have mongols features slav subhumans.

@tehgymcel420 this post includes sandniggers as white. Thoughts?

Sand niggers (any desert people, not just Arabs) who claim to be white are coping.

It doesn't lol, sand are at number 2. I think most Jews probably fall somewhere between 1 and 2, which is even more brootal because despite that we are still incels.

Sand niggers (any desert people, not just Arabs) who claim to be white are coping.
what's your opinion of this list having curries from pakistan and sand people at number 2?

Where are slavs on this category slavs should be on the bottom they have mongols features slav subhumans.
Slavcels are the truest of the truecel races

male privilege doesn't mean you can't go through hardships, it just means that you will never have problems because you are a man. If you acknowledge you are a man with privilege, then we can talk.
Male privilege doesn't actually exist but even the hardest mayocoper can't deny whites have an advantage in dating.

I live in Serbia and i didn't notice any mongoloid features also they are really tall, under 185cm is considered short.

reminds me of some quote that's like "even among the lowest of the low, there is a hierarchy..."

even among hobos, prisoners, and other lowlifes there is a pecking order. we are NOT all in this together. some of us will tear each other down to ascend, pun intended.

white incels will absolutely fuck 4/10 noodlez, even if that means denying a ricecel ascension.

when you're at the very bottom you have few to no options, i'll leave it at that.

What is a " Non-Northern Caucasoid Africans "?

Slavs are the only white sub-group that legit get mogged by Menas.
It doesn't lol, sand are at number 2. I think most Jews probably fall somewhere between 1 and 2, which is even more brootal because despite that we are still incels.
I don't think you can even consider Jews Middle Eastern at this point, given how much European admixture they have.
Lifefuel tbh. Now all we need to is take over europe and ascend by breeding the women

arent jews literally europeans at this point?