Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodlooking men get better looking and ugly men get uglier

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
First of all, if you don't have sex until 20 IT'S OVER. Your face and body reaches peak at that age. You will only deteriorate afterwards.
The sexual deprivation will affect you both physcially and emotionally. The body NEEDS sex when it's in its adult state. Your face will bloat,
your eyes will get black circles, your voice will get weak etc. Sex produces testosterone a substance that builds muscles and bones. Chads
and Normie look healthier and prettier than incels due to having sex.

Consistent fucking improves your physical appearance while consistenti nceldom worsens it. If you thought you were ugly as a teen just wait and see when you are in your mid 20s.
Your chances of escaping Inceldom drop to impossible negative levels. They were 0 up to your early 20s and they will become exponentially lower as time goes by.
Incels life is a VICIOUS CYCLE. You get no sex cause you are ugly and you get uglier because you don't have sex. One event leads to another in an endless loop.
Plastic Surgery won't do shit since women sense genetics along with virginity. It's over boyos.

face sometimes ends developping at 25 or even older.

But the vicious cycles thing is real

I started to lose hair at 21 and I can also confirm that bloated face thing. It's truly horrible how my looks are deteriorating with each passing month. And it's not only looks... my behavior / body language etc. gets weirder too.

It's truly over.

Every day I get closer to 30, it calls me, its coarse fibers beckon me. Individually the fibers are weak and fragile, as am I, but joined together they are strong and offer the cold embrace of eternity. Over indeed.

LonelyButterfly said:
I started to lose hair at 21 and I can also confirm that bloated face thing. It's truly horrible how my looks are deteriorating with each passing month. And it's not only looks... my behavior / body language etc. gets weirder too.

It's truly over.

I know this feel man. I was called ugly through high shcool and felt bad about it. Now, I can't even look at my face. I'm skinny with a pot belly, unsupported eyes, bloated face, big and feminine ass, teen level facial hair, recessed chin. It just gets worse. I can't even talk anymore and I'm usually wearing a hood to hide my tears and subhumanity.

Zyros said:
face sometimes ends developping at 25 or even older.

You say that cause you are an exeption. For most people it goes downhill way earlier.

yep, chad gets positive feedback as soon as he is conscious enough to notice, and therefore has a good personality, life experiences, friends, and quality of life in general

incels are treated like shit because they are ugly and therefore become very jaded as they grow older

Machiavelli said:
yep, chad gets positive feedback as soon as he is conscious enough to notice, and therefore has a good personality, life experiences, friends, and quality of life in general

incels are treated like shit because they are ugly and therefore become very jaded as they grow older

Machiavelli said:

Good looks bring good things, bad looks bring bad ones.

There are a few cases of ugly guys looking better with age, although its quite exceptional.

Unban gambler, his threads are so autistic yet blackpilled yet he is a chad, halo effect. its nature to value stacies and chads more than genetic subhuman incels. Its over. We will always be treated like shit.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Unban gambler, his threads are so autistic yet blackpilled yet he is a chad, halo effect. its nature to value stacies and chads more than genetic subhuman incels. Its over. We will always be treated like shit.
A lot of Incels here get excited hunting down Gambler, but if he wants to survive again on his 100th alt, he'd have tone down his posts, and be a little more subtle with them.

idkwattodowithlife said:
A lot of Incels here get excited hunting down Gambler, but if he wants to survive again on his 100th alt, he'd have tone down his posts, and be a little more subtle with them.

Lmao he cant help it, the blackpill will make him sperg out