Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodnight guys

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Goodnight guys. Gonna post these types of threads a lot more because there’s a srs chance I don’t wake up tomorrow due to failing health. I love you guys. Been feeling like shit lately. More than usual. Maybe we’ll get nuked by those Iranian fellers. Anyway I’ve been feeling really tired lately. Even on drugs I can’t seem to keep awake. Love you guys. Ginnight

Last edited:
Goodnight! Glad you're still alive tbh

Don't count white sheep, count white moving vans.

Goodnight guys. Gonna post these types of threads a lot more because there’s a srs chance I don’t wake up tomorrow due to failing health. I love you guys. Been feeling like shit lately. More than usual. Maybe we’ll get nuked by those Iranian fellers. Anyway I’ve been feeling really tired lately. Even on drugs I can’t seem to keep awake. Love you guys. Ginnight
See ya tomorrow bro

Goodnight love you and if I don’t wake up tomorrow then I want everyone to remember to just keep being you, and we’ll all make it through this shit somehow.

Good night, go ER in your dreams buddy boyo
full

Goodnight nigga

wake up i have a question

Goodnight fella hope you are alright

Gn buddy boyo i hope you fuck 10/10 stacy in your dream.

good afternoon @BummerDrummer

wake up i have a question
Hello yes I’m sorry I woke up I slept like 12 13 hours idk.
He is already sleeping for an alerting long time lol
No I ok
Gn buddy boyo i hope you fuck 10/10 stacy in your dream.
I HAD SEX IN MY DREAM BUT MY DAD WLAKED IN AND RUINED IT so we never got past making out. But it was epic ngl
good afternoon @BummerDrummer
hi
Also I woke up with really sharp abdomen pain fuck fuck fuck it hurts it’s like there’s a hbubble in my side

Hello yes I’m sorry I woke up I slept like 12 13 hours idk.

No I ok

I HAD SEX IN MY DREAM BUT MY DAD WLAKED IN AND RUINED IT so we never got past making out. But it was epic ngl

hi
Also I woke up with really sharp abdomen pain fuck fuck fuck it hurts it’s like there’s a hbubble in my side
welcome back to hell aka reality

Epic. Except your dad walking in of course, I mean the dream :feelskek: