Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gook and normie jbwmaxxer gets humilated by old roastie boomer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

what the fuck is happening here. this video sounds like a bunch of monkeys fighting underwater

what the fuck is happening here. this video sounds like a bunch of monkeys fighting underwater
"Ur dating a gook you cant even get a regular girlfreind" - boomer

"What did yur talk about" - gook

BASED. Never thought I say something like this about a foid.

this is what we get for having a tiny penis

holy fuck
so based
I'm with Karen for this one, hope the gook whore ends up in a freezer after denying his gent(le)man sex

Insanely based and blackpilled :feelsLSD:
BASED. Never thought I say something like this about a foid.
It's always the post wall karens that have nothing to lose

These Karens are just butthurt that white dudes are fucking noodlewhores instead of their loose white pussies. It's like when tall girls bitch on reddit about how short girls take all the tallfags. Hey you cunts, why don't you control your hypergamy for one second and date a manlet ethnic?

Nooblewhores are property of white men.

If this clip isn't too old expect to see this clip on reddit on a sub like r/iamatotalpieceofshit or r/ActualPublicFreakout with angry comments from redditors with asian gfs

"Nooo you can't criticize ethnic female white male relationships? How else are we gonna get laid?":soy::soy::soy:

men of all races prefer Asian women.
Massive Fucking Cope

For a white man who settled on a noodlewhore, is a failed white male who was too subhuman for his own race.

All ethnics, both male and female, look at potential white partners as a genetic upgrade for their bloodline.

Massive Fucking Cope

For a white man who settled on a noodlewhore, is a failed white male who was too subhuman for his own race.

All ethnics, both male and female, look at potential white partners as a genetic upgrade for their bloodline.

The race threads here have revealed a few things:

In short term relationships, all women will go for white men (except black women).
In long term relationships, all women go for men of their own race (except Asian women).
Essentially that their own race is beta buck cucks, while whites have more slayers than other races that get to fuck chicks without needing to have money and other cuck shit. This is probably effected by social pressure or they don't see their own men as sexual (brootal).

For both long and short term relationships, every race of man goes for Asian women over all the other races (although some stats have shown black men go more for hispanic more, but some show Asian).

The race threads here have revealed a few things:

In short term relationships, all women will go for white men (except black women).
In long term relationships, all women go for men of their own race (except Asian women).
Essentially that their own race is beta buck cucks, while whites have more slayers than other races that get to fuck chicks without needing to have money and other cuck shit. This is probably effected by social pressure or they don't see their own men as sexual (brootal).

For both long and short term relationships, every race of man goes for Asian women over all the other races (although some stats have shown black men go more for hispanic more, but some show Asian).
Shitskin Nigger Cope

niggas actually calling a foid 'based'
TDL5LEQ.gif

Shitskin Nigger Cope
Why would I care if noodlewhores are the most desired or not? It's just statistics. If you like cumskin whores more, that's your opinion, but it doesn't reflect soyciety.

I'm just going by the stats bruh, Ide think most you mofos have read that shit. Ed Kemper posts many, go for a scroll
All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

• Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2009. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]

Cumskin whore on suicide watch, men of all races prefer Asian women.
:lul:

most white men who settle for noodles are whitecels

this is exactly what both white women and the jews want

All races agree that whites are most attractive, but women prefer whites far more than men

• Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2009. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere. [Article]

1) "Middle Eastern women get responses almost half the time, the most of any ethnicity. And even though white guys are pickiest about whom they write back to, they're most likely to respond to Middle Eastern women (47 percent of the time versus an overall response rate of 40 percent)."

2) "Pretty much across the board, whites are viewed as the most attractive group. This is how different ethnicities answered the following question: "Not to be racist but which ethnicity do you find to be most attractive?"

What do you notice the difference between these 2 statements"

First is one is showing what men actually do, and the second is what they say is the most attractive.

Thinking you are more into white women, but then choosing middle eastern women more is like how women say they are into personality, but then statistics show they are actually into attractive dudes more than anything.

Also, it didn't say the actual stats for Asian women, and other sites didn't show middle eastern women either. So I guess they might both actually be above white women when it comes to what men actually choose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Another minor point, I noticed that white males had a response rate of 29% while the worst were Indians at 20%. That's a way smaller difference then I thought

2) The most brutal thing I have seen is this:

@RREEEEEEEEE @tehgymcel420 "Jewish men are more compatible than Muslim men with Muslim women."

This is the funniest thing
the karen absolutely decimates the bloke, shots at his attractiveness, dick size then the killer blow, the girl is only there because she thinks your rich, easily funniest video of the month, on the whole internet

This is the funniest thing
the karen absolutely decimates the bloke, shots at his attractiveness, dick size then the killer blow, the girl is only there because she thinks your rich, easily funniest video of the month, on the whole internet
Ik completely and utterly destroyed him, foids are spot on at hurting a man's ego...

Fucking karens, it's time to send them to a NK camp.

Blackpill overdose.

all I see is your average cumskin foid past the wall being human trash (which isn't unusual for cumskins)

Stats that you still haven't presented
Go through his post history lol, I'm too lazy. But even in the study from okaycupid the dude just presented, middle eastern women were the most desired.

Go through his post history lol, I'm too lazy. But even in the study from okaycupid the dude just presented, middle eastern women were the most desired.
You were saying gooks :feelswhat:

You were saying gooks :feelswhat:
The middle eastern is from okaycupid study the dude just posted, the asian one is from ed's posts. Either way, white is a way bigger advantage for men, not women (relatively, it's still easier for all women than men, even black women).

And the 20% to 29% in okaycupid comparing white men to curries is a lot smaller than I thought. I thought I saw bigger number before, but if the difference is this small in men, I'm going to go out and say race is cope.

The middle eastern is from okaycupid study the dude just posted, the asian one is from ed's posts. Either way, white is a way bigger advantage for men, not women (relatively, it's still easier for all women than men, even black women).

And the 20% to 29% in okaycupid comparing white men to curries is a lot smaller than I thought. I thought I saw bigger number before, but if the difference is this small in men, I'm going to go out and say race is cope.
Race has always been cope

White foids will date a chad of any color. Most men want white foids. The only reason a nonasian man who isn't a weeb wants a gook, is because he's too subhuman to get a hole that's the same race as him.

It isn't that they're more desirable by all men, it's because they're simply easier. Arabs and curries can cuck ricecels too. Noodlewhores see all nonasian men as serious upgrades.

Race has always been cope

White foids will date a chad of any color. Most men want white foids. The only reason a nonasian man who isn't a weeb wants a gook, is because he's too subhuman to get a hole that's the same race as him.

It isn't that they're more desirable by all men, it's because they're simply easier. Arabs and curries can cuck ricecels too. Noodlewhores see all nonasian men as serious upgrades.

Maybe, do people really see Asian women as that easy? I always thought they were hot, but also exotic and foreign.

And from the actual statistics, Middle Eastern women are still more desired than white women. I feel like most men think of some hot blond hair blue eyed woman thats a 10 when they think of white women (as they are a large percent of models), but on average they actually find the average white women not that attractive compared to Asians and Middle Eastern women.

But obviously we aren't psychologists, can't read behind what the true motivations are for what men actually pick. I was comparing it to women saying they want personality, but actually looks way more. Same thing with men saying they want white women, but they actually choose some other groups more.

Maybe, do people really see Asian women as that easy? I always thought they were hot, but also exotic and foreign.

And from the actual statistics, Middle Eastern women are still more desired than white women. I feel like most men think of some hot blond hair blue eyed woman thats a 10 when they think of white women (as they are a large percent of models), but on average they actually find the average white women not that attractive compared to Asians and Middle Eastern women.

But obviously we aren't psychologists, can't read behind what the true motivations are for what men actually pick. I was comparing it to women saying they want personality, but actually looks way more. Same thing with men saying they want white women, but they actually choose some other groups more.
Yes they are

Especially thai foids, it isnt abnormal for 50+ yr old richcel to land himself an 18 yr old gook hole.

Yes they are

Especially thai foids, it isnt abnormal for 50+ yr old richcel to land himself an 18 yr old gook hole.
SEA maxxxing. I was thinking more East Asians in America.

SEA maxxxing. I was thinking more East Asians in America.
Regular noodles too

Do you know how hard it is for a 50+ yr old nonchad male to get a hole in between 15 and 18 yrs of age?

It rarely happens, and noodles make it easier for these geezers, especially when they're white.

You'll never see a regular 18 yr old western foid giving up her hole to a nonchad geezer. She'd rather settle and get fucked by a 22 yr old broke hilbilly chad.

Indeed. I prefer Korean foids because they are the closest to having 2d faces
hentaimaxxxing
Regular noodles too

Do you know how hard it is for a 50+ yr old nonchad male to get a hole in between 15 and 18 yrs of age?

It rarely happens, and noodles make it easier for these geezers, especially when they're white.

You'll never see a regular 18 yr old western foid giving up her hole to a nonchad geezer. She'd rather settle and get fucked by a 22 yr old broke hilbilly chad.
15 year old? :feelsmega:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back