Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gook foids are nowhere near as good as cucks would like you to think

Fufu

Fufu

50% Untouchable
-
As a mutt myself (gook dad and white mom), I've had many experiences with foids of both variants in my life.

Now white foids are exactly as you expect; basic clueless cock hoarders with no ambitions or any real contributions to the world. However for whatever reason gook foids have an odd reputation for being superior. Well I'm here to denounce that bullshit; gook foids are just as bad as their white counterparts, just in different ways.

1. They muddy the genepool - This is the most obvious and well known point against gook foids. They love to worship the white cock, often taking any of they can get. Not to mention more and more are becoming nigger lovers at an alarming rate. But of course none even try to bother with male gooks or even mutts like me.

2. They have no figure - No tits, no hips, no ass. Like what's even the point of being a foid if you if the body of a 14 year old boy. Plus they won't even have the decency to scrape the rat fur of their whore holes.

3. They drain all your money - In most modern Asian households the wife controls the money. This is due to the influences of feminism infecting the culture and thus this was first of many rights of man stripped of them.

4. Bad in bed - Gook foids are well known for providing the worst sex. From what I gathered they kind of just lay around like a rock and take it. Their blowjobs are sloppy and stale, all the while their moans sound like an annoying chew toys. That last point transitions too...

5. Horribly irritating voices - DO NOT LISTEN TO THE LOUD MINORITY ON TV. GOOK FOIDS VOICES ARE UNBELIEVABLY SCRATCHY, NASALLY, AND LOUD. Everyone word each of them manage to mutter sounds like cheesegraders running through my ears. Plus they somehow always find a way to sound snotty and superior. This especially noticible when they try to speak their native tongue; whether it be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tai, Vietnamese all horrible.

6. Boring - They think being a gook and """""""cute"""""" is a personality. They all act the same with random wierd hand signs and silly giggles. They are physically unable to hold an interesting conversation.

7. Their gross eyes - Their baggy eyelids and half open eyes make them all look like downies. They never look engaged or interested. This is comical when compared to male gooks who manage to have half opened eyes with sharp slit lids instead giving a much more distinguished and powerful look compared to the retarded female equivilant.

8. They really can't cook - They only know how duplicate their native gook foods. They refuse to make anything else than soups or rice and fish, same dissapointing shit every day.

9. They are the biggest whiners - Nothing is ever good enough for them. You wagecuck all day only to be greeted with a list of demands and complaints. They will constantly scream and mope about how their lives aren't good enough and how they're entitled to more despite their being a legion of yellowfever cucks willing to do anything for them. These bitches are truly pathetic.

10. They pass down gook blood - Their biggest offense is what they provide to their offspring. Fuck a gook and you produce a boy it's already over for him. Male gooks have 0% chance of success, love, and happiness. Whether they're only half or a sixteenth the gook blood flowing throw him will always hold him back. Foid gooks are simply factories that create incels and beta chink cucks.

So in conclusion, shut the fuck up about gook foids already. They're just as bad as the others. They only reason I even consider gook foids is my own muttcell life forces me to choose between them or a white woman to start the process of correcting my parents fucking up of our bloodline. If not for that, I'd just say get rid of them all.

Still bigger and younger population than in this failed hopeless lithuania (separatist part of Russia), so means still more chances for finding REALLY DIFFERENT cute adorable loli of culture. Maybe number of those magical creatures in this planet is 0, but if there are some, still more chances to find them where population big, young, and neotenic

:ha..feels::ha..feels:Wow, you're dad definitely scored and ascended! :feelsokman::feelsokman:
must be chang thunderwang tbh
so rare to see a amwf
Still bigger and younger population than in this failed hopeless lithuania (separatist part of Russia), so means still more chances for finding REALLY DIFFERENT cute adorable loli of culture. Maybe number of those magical creatures in this planet is 0, but if there are some, still more chances to find them where population big, young, and neotenic
if you think a loli is real you're delusional no offense.
i live in east asia and foids here are just as nasty and cunning

the average asian girl looks like that, jawless, recessed chin, short and demands LV bags daily

this is one of the better looking btw

if you think a loli is real you're delusional no offense.
i live in east asia and foids here are just as nasty and cunning

the average asian girl looks like that, jawless, recessed chin, short and demands LV bags daily

Cute adorable loli of culture is very extremely rare, so just bigger chances to find her where population in big and young, not in degenerate West with old and fat population, not in blacks wher femnoids uglym, not indians, where also ugly big nosed. Just that calculation, no yellow fever, as girls of my race, north east europeans, are prettier for me. But population too small here

As a mutt myself (gook dad and white mom), I've had many experiences with foids of both variants in my life.

Now white foids are exactly as you expect; basic clueless cock hoarders with no ambitions or any real contributions to the world. However for whatever reason gook foids have an odd reputation for being superior. Well I'm here to denounce that bullshit; gook foids are just as bad as their white counterparts, just in different ways.

1. They muddy the genepool - This is the most obvious and well known point against gook foids. They love to worship the white cock, often taking any of they can get. Not to mention more and more are becoming nigger lovers at an alarming rate. But of course none even try to bother with male gooks or even mutts like me.

2. They have no figure - No tits, no hips, no ass. Like what's even the point of being a foid if you if the body of a 14 year old boy. Plus they won't even have the decency to scrape the rat fur of their whore holes.

3. They drain all your money - In most modern Asian households the wife controls the money. This is due to the influences of feminism infecting the culture and thus this was first of many rights of man stripped of them.

4. Bad in bed - Gook foids are well known for providing the worst sex. From what I gathered they kind of just lay around like a rock and take it. Their blowjobs are sloppy and stale, all the while their moans sound like an annoying chew toys. That last point transitions too...

5. Horribly irritating voices - DO NOT LISTEN TO THE LOUD MINORITY ON TV. GOOK FOIDS VOICES ARE UNBELIEVABLY SCRATCHY, NASALLY, AND LOUD. Everyone word each of them manage to mutter sounds like cheesegraders running through my ears. Plus they somehow always find a way to sound snotty and superior. This especially noticible when they try to speak their native tongue; whether it be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tai, Vietnamese all horrible.

6. Boring - They think being a gook and """""""cute"""""" is a personality. They all act the same with random wierd hand signs and silly giggles. They are physically unable to hold an interesting conversation.

7. Their gross eyes - Their baggy eyelids and half open eyes make them all look like downies. They never look engaged or interested. This is comical when compared to male gooks who manage to have half opened eyes with sharp slit lids instead giving a much more distinguished and powerful look compared to the retarded female equivilant.

8. They really can't cook - They only know how duplicate their native gook foods. They refuse to make anything else than soups or rice and fish, same dissapointing shit every day.

9. They are the biggest whiners - Nothing is ever good enough for them. You wagecuck all day only to be greeted with a list of demands and complaints. They will constantly scream and mope about how their lives aren't good enough and how they're entitled to more despite their being a legion of yellowfever cucks willing to do anything for them. These bitches are truly pathetic.

10. They pass down gook blood - Their biggest offense is what they provide to their offspring. Fuck a gook and you produce a boy it's already over for him. Male gooks have 0% chance of success, love, and happiness. Whether they're only half or a sixteenth the gook blood flowing throw him will always hold him back. Foid gooks are simply factories that create incels and beta chink cucks.

So in conclusion, shut the fuck up about gook foids already. They're just as bad as the others. They only reason I even consider gook foids is my own muttcell life forces me to choose between them or a white woman to start the process of correcting my parents fucking up of our bloodline. If not for that, I'd just say get rid of them all.

Lol I agree, gook foids are the absolute most subhuman beings in existence, I'd put sheboons above them in terms of genetic rankings, shit id put curry foids ahead of gooks.

Racemixing cant even fucking save their shitty bloodline. Niggers actually have potential to mix very well with other races and brings greater physical potential than that shitty sub 5'3"ft frame most asians bring to the table.

Black foids can provide an athletic, masculine traits for potential male offsprings and a bloodline that may be lacking in masculinity. Gook foids on the other hand are an absolute downgrade in everyway imaginable with skin color, physical prowess, facial structures, height etc etc

Finally someone said it. Fuck all yellow fever retards

All women are terrible, East Asians are just hotter.

American women are completely disgusting and covered in tattoos and piercings. Hell, just not being fat makes a woman above average in America. I like the Asian phenotype better than whites. I love women with bushes and I don't care what they are like in bed, most of us will probably get betabux starfish sex if we ever ascend anyway. If they can only cook traditional foods, who cares? Most Western women can't and won't cook anyway, maybe a frozen lasagna if you are lucky. I don't think anyone is claiming that Asians are angels sent from heaven, they are just better compared to the absolute dogshit that Western women are. Western women really are irredeemable whores with no morals or respect for civilization.

None of us truecels will ever ascend anyway, maybe some of the better looking guys will looksmatch and betabux a landwhale in their 30's or 40's.

Let losers cope.

They have holes and I want to fuck them unless they're fat. I don't give a fuck about the rest of their pros and cons because why worry about what type of food you're eating when you've been starving forever.

So when do you plan on marrying a gook?

Lol cope faggot

Indians can breed 6ft men at a much greater rate than any asian race. Tall asian men are a minority and you're pretty much guaranteed to be a manlet if your mom or dad are asian without proper race mixing involved.
They have holes and I want to fuck them unless they're fat. I don't give a fuck about the rest of their pros and cons because why worry about what type of food you're eating when you've been starving forever.

That is something else, enjoying a hole and breeding with a hole is not the same thing.

Most females are idiots.

gook dad and white mom
That's a pretty rare combination. Most hapas are a product of an insecure white dad and self-hating asian mom. How did your dad manage to lock down a white woman?

But to counter some of your points:
I think that a lot of men are attracted to them because they look similar to little girls.
Women are incapable of having personalities.
The fact that they are giggly and cute is part of their appeal, they have a feminitity to them that all other races of women have lost.
And lastly, I don't think most men really care about what women are like in bed. I see this meme about asian women just lying still and doing nothing everywhere online but I don't actually get what's so bad about it, she's basically your personal sexdoll.

Outstanding post, after all, AWALT is always valid. Sometimes I think that the men who reproduce with gooks are truly selfish because they don´t even think about the future of inceldom and misery, if from their union comes out a little boy. They just want to put an end to the despair of not having sex, by this. Just fucking lol at believing there some ovarybots better than the other, removing the social restrictions invariably shows their real nature.

I know that some distant acquaintances of mine propagated their genes in the gookhood. Some of these children got lucky, they were born from rich parents and they might have a shot to betabuxing and creditcardmaxing.

I really enjoyed reading this post.
I struggle with yellow fever and assuming more innocence on their behalf. I know it's bullshit and I need these types of reminders.
An asian foid is not going to be a pancea for 90% of us here.

I really enjoyed reading this post.
I struggle with yellow fever and assuming more innocence on their behalf. I know it's bullshit and I need these types of reminders.
An asian foid is not going to be a pancea for 90% of us here.

No problem! It's always good to elighten someone on the degeneracy of gook foids!

I don't have any illusions about a gook foid being beter than a white foid but a noodle bitch is more likely to desire me.

Yellow fever is a cope

Like the foid at 0:15?

tbh

ukraine/EE > SEA

My irl trucel friend imported a ukraine foid and so far it is working out fantastic for him.

If anyone of you seriously consider importing a foid make sure she is poor and somewhat ugly / flawed.
That is the most secure way to ensure her loyalty and not be cucked asap.
A good hunting ground are language learning programs / platforms. If you find a foid that is already learning your language it will be much easier.

this post was like getting a blackpill backrub

I like asians for their looks not because of sumbissive stereotype, the best option is assimilated asian foid from my country. Also, never understood why people say that asians are emotionless? Well, it's a question of perception, nothing more.

You forgot the part about zero empathy.

If someone falls down in a crowd in a big city, a lot of women will be liek "omg are you okay? should i call an ambulence".

Fall down or get hurt in asia? No woman will give a fuck.

The good looking ones look way better than white foids. There's something about them...

wait... oh no...

no no nononono don't do it

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no stop

:giga:

tbh

ukraine/EE > SEA

My irl trucel friend imported a ukraine foid and so far it is working out fantastic for him.

If anyone of you seriously consider importing a foid make sure she is poor and somewhat ugly / flawed.
That is the most secure way to ensure her loyalty and not be cucked asap.
A good hunting ground are language learning programs / platforms. If you find a foid that is already learning your language it will be much easier.
That's what I plan to do if I ever get a decent income. First, I'll escortcel for a few years to compensate for the lack of action I had in the past and then I'll find a wife on one of those mail order bride dating sites.

Yup gook dad and white mom also.

This is why they spread the personality meme so much.
you think they spread it because it's clearly something they lack. so they have to cover their bases.

I used to live in a university town with a lot of Asian "oversees students".

Couldn't go to the supermarket without seeing so many qts. Atleast 3-5 qt azns everytime I went there (this is a small shop and not a large one like in cities), giggling and buying the weird gook stuff they buy. It was a painful experience to live through for 3 years, but one that cemented in my mind the superior beauty of Asian women over white women.

Most white foids who youd see shopping were dressed sloppily, as if straight out of bed, and yet still caked in fake-up. What's in their baskets? Booze, wine, terrible trendy foodstuffs like kale, cigarettes, sometimes condoms for fucking Chad (most were likely already on the pill) and of course pads.

Like the foid at 0:15?

at least they are high IQ. Look at all those detailed graphs and her spotless explanation of their meaning. Here in Brazil, people are so stupid that the TV station doesn't even bother adding graphs when they're giving the weather report. They just show a map of the country; a negress points to the region of the map where we expect rain and she says " there will be a lot of rain in this state" and then she jokes a little with the news anchor, that's it. There are no details or graphs. I'm not even that smart, but I feel like a genius when I compared myself to a lot of people who live here.

I've been saying this for the longest time sex only counts if its an 8+/10 white girl. dating some 3/10 gook does not count