Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gore sites are extremely cucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
I usually go on gore sites to watch lifefuel videos of foids getting beaten or killed (for research) but they are usually really tame. But then there are videos of men getting beheaded and tortured. The only stuff I see are just foids getting punched a couple times but that’s it. And most of the ones that are lifefuel cost money. It’s extremely hypocritcial that they let videos of men getting killed in brutal ways up but then crack down on videos with foids in them. This cope isn’t even that good. Maybe I am just on the wrong sites but they all seem gigacucked.

Some men fap watching foids die. They know about this ... so it seems logical to me.

It's because women don't get killed brutally.
Women are privileged

I remember r/watchpeopledie use to shit on males all the time before it was banned. One of the few subs that I'm glad is banned.
Gore sites are full of stormcucks anyway.

It's because women don't get killed brutally.
Women are privileged
People are more interested in seeing men get killed brutally.
Women getting killed brutally is the stuff of horror movies to normies.

You need to search for the south/central american ones, foids getting impaled by bamboo and shit...

Based fellow gorecel, I too am a man of culture.

remember r/watchpeopledie use to shit on males all the time before it was banned. One of the few subs that I'm glad is banned.
Gore sites are full of stormcucks anyway.
It’s pretty hard to find based videos. It’s usually just a bunch of niggers fighting each other or gang fights. A lot of the times it’s ragefuel since someone getting killed for “raping” a foid
You need to search for the south/central american ones, foids getting impaled by bamboo and shit...
Most of the ones I find are from there
Thx man
Based fellow gorecel, I too am a man of culture.
It makes my day to see foids getting served justice

It’s pretty hard to find based videos. It’s usually just a bunch of niggers fighting each other or gang fights. A lot of the times it’s ragefuel since someone getting killed for “raping” a foid
Gore was always a shitty cope.
It's up there with wishing women get roughed up by migrants.
And contrary to what some here may think about the migrants versus women situation everyone including SJWs and feminists gets angry on women's behalf when a migrant incident happens to women and they all whiteknight women.

As said on this site many times, as far as soyciety is concerned the needs of women as a group overrule any possible issues of racism or discriminatory behavior.

tbh the only real lifefuel is when a foid trying to sneak into all male communities gets told to fuck off by every guy in the group she is trying to get into.
Or a foid is ignored and shunned like a low status male is regularly used to having to experience.

Gore was always a shitty cope.
It's up there with wishing women get roughed up by migrants.
And contrary to what some here may think about the migrants versus women situation everyone including SJWs and feminists gets angry on women's behalf when a migrant incident happens to women and they all whiteknight women.

As said on this site many times, as far as soyciety is concerned the needs of women as a group overrule any possible issues of racism or discriminatory behavior.

tbh the only real lifefuel is when a foid trying to sneak into all male communities gets told to fuck off by every guy in the group she is trying to get into.
Or a foid is ignored and shunned like a low status male is regularly used to having to experience.
I sometimes find based videos but they are hard to come by. Society would care more about one foid than it would care about a new holocaust happening. It is lifefuel to see foids kill themselves over social isolation. They can’t handle something that we have to deal with our entire lives

I sometimes find based videos but they are hard to come by. Society would care more about one foid than it would care about a new holocaust happening. It is lifefuel to see foids kill themselves over social isolation. They can’t handle something that we have to deal with our entire lives
That's true about the death of one foid being more impactful to people than a genocide of a general population.

And unlike what white obsessed copers may think that's true whether it's a white foid or ethnic foid.

That's true about the death of one foid being more impactful to people than a genocide of a general population.

And unlike what white obsessed copers may think that's true whether it's a white foid or ethnic foid.
And it would still be true even if it was a landwhale.

Why would they delete it? It’s based. Good thing there is an extra one
because the mods are cucked?

@Fearofeight , please explain how the mods are not cucked to delete that thread?

Bro what are you talking dude. Best gore is not cucked. The admin there is a based redpiller.

Bro what are you talking dude. Best gore is not cucked. The admin there is a based redpiller.
It’s hard to find based videos of foids getting beaten in gore sites. Most of the videos are men getting killed not foids.

It’s hard to find based videos of foids getting beaten in gore sites. Most of the videos are men getting killed not foids.
Yeah I can agree with this. I do watch some sexual disasters here and there.

I usually go on gore sites to watch lifefuel videos of foids getting beaten or killed (for research) but they are usually really tame. But then there are videos of men getting beheaded and tortured. The only stuff I see are just foids getting punched a couple times but that’s it. And most of the ones that are lifefuel cost money. It’s extremely hypocritcial that they let videos of men getting killed in brutal ways up but then crack down on videos with foids in them. This cope isn’t even that good. Maybe I am just on the wrong sites but they all seem gigacucked.

You must have not seen that guatemala video where a husband cut his wifes face in half and she was still alive (she looked like a canadian from south park just for reference). Probably in the top 5 most brutal things ive watched on r/watchpeopledie or bestgore. That said, its just a matter of men being tortured more, therefore theres more vids around of them being the victim.

Yeah I can agree with this. I do watch some sexual disasters here and there.
Me too. There are still some based videos but it takes some effort to find
You must have not seen that guatemala video where a husband cut his wifes face in half and she was still alive (she looked like a canadian from south park just for reference). Probably in the top 5 most brutal things ive watched on r/watchpeopledie or bestgore. That said, its just a matter of men being tortured more, therefore theres more vids around of them being the victim.
Link? There are based videos on best gore but for every based video of something happening to a foid, there are 10 videos of some man getting tortured

There are based videos on best gore but for every based video of something happening to a foid, there are 10 videos of some man getting tortured
Because that's how it is. Men are subjected to violence much much more than women.

Because that's how it is. Men are subjected to violence much much more than women.
But feminists have the audacity to say they are oppressed and want to take even more rights away from men

But feminists have the audacity to say they are oppressed and want to take even more rights away from men

Well thats because theyre Chad sperm hunting NPCs (them saying theyre oppressed furthers their goal) and our ancestors cucked us because they thought foids were human beings that wouldnt form harems around Chad the second they get taken of the leash.

Foids are a privileged class nowadays and only braindead cumbrain NPCs with 0 ability of critical thinking believe western foids are oppressed anno 2020 (majority of men and all foids).

Well thats because theyre Chad sperm hunting NPCs (them saying theyre oppressed furthers their goal) and our ancestors cucked us because they thought foids were human beings that wouldnt form harems around Chad the second they get taken of the leash.

Foids are a privileged class nowadays and only braindead cumbrain NPCs with 0 ability of critical thinking believe western foids are oppressed anno 2020 (majority of men and all foids).
Whoever gave foids rights is a billion times worse than hitler. It’s the biggest tragedy in human history. I would rather another holocaust happen instead or a nuclear war.

This channel on Bitchute saved and uploaded a TON of videos from best gore, most work but some might not load (because it's a bitchute issue) The channel no longer uploads but this is the quickest way to watch gore videos without clicking and finding the video missing on BG.
My Favorite Video :feelskek:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N4pF3Q2vDMBz/

EDIT: ALSO THIS VIDEO IS PERTTY GOOOD
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aGHyWdZZBWTL/

Last edited: