Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got a brutal reality check today.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
There's this 5/10 foid that lives in my neighborhood that I see around regularly. Of course I've never talked to her, but I've seen her a lot.

Well recently, I saw her walking by with her foid friends while we were playing football. I was by the sidelines and I caught her staring directly at me. This was the first time she had ever noticed me. After they walked past, they started talking and giggling while looking back.

It's all I've been thinking about for the past week. JFL, I thought someone might actually be interested in my subhuman self. I had already had visions of how we'd look as a couple, how I'd live out my fantasy with her.

Then today, she posted something that my normie friend showed me. It was a video of her laying on some bearded guys Lap in his car. Turns out it's her boyfriend.

Why did I think she was checking me out? I don't know. I think the LDAR lifestyle might be rotting my brain, because in hindsight, it appears they were probably looking at my alien skull (which I've been made fun of for my whole life). My brain rationalised them staring/giggling as an IOI, because I read so many "how many obvious signs have you missed?" threads on Reddit.

Don't know how much longer I can handle these periods of false hope I always get.

Waking up from a beautiful dream is hard... but waking up into a shit reality is the real nightmare

This is why I don't get members who tell me to wait until I'm older to say I'm incel. EVERY SINGLE TIME I've tried this or even had the slightest hope that a girl thought I was cute, this happened.

There's this 5/10 foid that lives in my neighborhood that I see around regularly. Of course I've never talked to her, but I've seen her a lot.

Well recently, I saw her walking by with her foid friends while we were playing football. I was by the sidelines and I caught her staring directly at me. This was the first time she had ever noticed me. After they walked past, they started talking and giggling while looking back.

It's all I've been thinking about for the past week. JFL, I thought someone might actually be interested in my subhuman self. I had already had visions of how we'd look as a couple, how I'd live out my fantasy with her.

Then today, she posted something that my normie friend showed me. It was a video of her laying on some bearded guys Lap in his car. Turns out it's her boyfriend.

Why did I think she was checking me out? I don't know. I think the LDAR lifestyle might be rotting my brain, because in hindsight, it appears they were probably looking at my alien skull (which I've been made fun of for my whole life). My brain rationalised them staring/giggling as an IOI, because I read so many "how many obvious signs have you missed?" threads on Reddit.

Don't know how much longer I can handle these periods of false hope I always get.
Women are NEVER single unless they choose to be, from married to hookups with random ons dudes, there ain't no can't get anything, there is simply choose not to.

She barely registered your existence for a good 3 seconds then immediately forgot about you. While you rotted and fantasised about her for an entire week, this is the difference between tutorial mode and hard mode and it's utterly brutal. :feelsrope:

This is why I don't get members who tell me to wait until I'm older to say I'm incel.
Because your body still develops as you grow, so even if you have incel looks right now, you might not later. Males can keep growing into their 20s even, and some people can be manlets at 15 but normal height or tall in adulthood. Other things can change, too. I don't think you can ever call yourself a real truecel until you're at least lower-mid 20s.

This is why I don't get members who tell me to wait until I'm older to say I'm incel. EVERY SINGLE TIME I've tried this or even had the slightest hope that a girl thought I was cute, this happened.
Bro you’re 15 ... your height can increase massively , your jaw can change. If you’re white you’ll also be able to grow a decent beard. I’m calling fakecel until puberty hits

She barely registered your existence for a good 3 seconds then immediately forgot about you. While you rotted and fantasised about her for an entire week, this is the difference between tutorial mode and hard mode and it's utterly brutal. :feelsrope:
:feelscry:

I think your reality check bounced

I'm sure many people who have been banned for bragging in the past here just misunderstood women staring at them because of their ugliness and/or laughing at them for IOIs.