Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel got a fuckton of splinters and saw a young couple in the woods on shrooms

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
i'll get an infection and die. They avoided me.

Chase them next time

good point i should chased them and the shrooms were making me bit nauseous so maybe i couldve puked on them and pretended i had stage 4 coronavirus
You were just in the woods alone?

Where are the pictures? :feelsseriously:

Dutch people never get splinters and can smoke weed in the woods.

Dutch people never get splinters and can smoke weed in the woods.
I was smoking but was scared of getting the swat team called on me and tackled by 5 gorilla corona virus infected cops and choked until my neck snaps instantly the whole time where dutch can do it without fear

I was smoking but was scared of getting the swat team called on me and tackled by 5 gorilla corona virus infected cops and choked until my neck snaps instantly the whole time where dutch can do it without fear
Just lol, tfw not Dutch.

Shrooms by yourself? Be careful my dude. I have done some weird things when I was tripping balls, luckily never got the cops called, but it can be dangerous once you start tripping and go out in public

Over for splintercells!

It was @Napoleon de Geso he always talks about going into woods.

Shrooms by yourself? Be careful my dude. I have done some weird things when I was tripping balls, luckily never got the cops called, but it can be dangerous once you start tripping and go out in public
i don't need shrooms to get the cops called on me by normies. Been working my doses up so it doesn't catch me by surprise too much.
You were just in the woods alone?
yes
good cope

Last edited:
So the couple was on shrooms or you were on shrooms? Come to colorado with me fren, I know trails and pathways that no normalfag treads on.

So the couple was on shrooms or you were on shrooms? Come to colorado with me fren, I know trails and pathways that no normalfag treads on.
bro.. wish i lived there. i was

IN THE WOODS?

WHAT WOODS NIGGA?

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612