Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious got a haircut 2day

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
the roastie cutting my hair literally looked like she was going to vomit as she cut my hair. did an intentionally rushed and poor quality job just so she could get me out of there faster and wouldnt have to look at me any more. I'm pretty sure she charged me more than usual as well, it never used to cost that much. I was probably charged an "ugly tax".

:incel:

Why would you let it touch your hair?
Male barber?

Although in hindsight, you've had a foid touch you so you're doing better than me.

cant you go to a male barber? cant imagine a female cutting my hair it would turn out bad
it was the same barber i always go to but i guess they had a hole on duty today instead of my usual guy. :feelsree:

it was the same barber i always go to but i guess they had a hole on duty today instead of my usual guy. :feelsree:
legit i have only went 1 time for a haircut on a female barber and she cut a piece of my ear no joke it was when i was a kid and she gave me a chocholate to make up for it lmao

the roastie cutting my hair literally looked like she was going to vomit as she cut my hair. did an intentionally rushed and poor quality job just so she could get me out of there faster and wouldnt have to look at me any more. I'm pretty sure she charged me more than usual as well, it never used to cost that much. I was probably charged an "ugly tax".

I am going to a male barber. He is very friendly. Sometimes he is even giving me gifts and we are planning to hang out together sometimes. I have been there for years.

I haven’t got a haircut in like 6 months.

last time i got a haricut i had to wait like a half hr for the landwhale barber to stop talking to the other guy she was cutting then when it was my turn she didn't talk to me at all. JFL @ this gay earth, it sucks being hated by everyone

Cut your own hair

Never settle, especially with a roastie. Next time don't even bother paying.

Get a pair of clippers and do the #1 clip on your entire scalp and neck once a month, big money saver.

I just cut my own, shave it down; going bald so its not like it matters. I hate going to the barber, get anxiety being sat there.

Getting your hair cut is a shitty experience in general.

JFL at having a foid cut your hair. The one time I did let it happen, people laughed at my haircut. I learned my lesson from that day onwards

I hate getting my hair cut, so awkward just sitting there having some random touch your head. Fuckin forced convos too...

JFL at going to a roastie barber

Don't even bother with haircuts. Long hair is a good way to disguise subhuman features.

Norwooding only makes the experience of getting a haircut worse.

Last edited:
You are one shower away from ascending now