Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got all my reddit accounts permabanned for ban evasion

King_of_Autism

King_of_Autism

Greycel
I disagreed with the women in r/feminism who claimed that men were rapists. Then I got banned. I also got permabanned on that account for evading another ban on the same subreddit. I then used reddit as normal on the accounts that weren’t banned.

This morning, I woke up to find that all my accounts, including my main with 50k karma, were permabanned for “breaking several rules”. I think I got IP banned. All because I “not all men”-ed a bunch of radical man-hating feminists. I have used reddit for countless hours a day for years.I don’t know what to do.

Now you can use this site for countless hours each day.

No one's fault but your own for even going to Reddit in the first place. Reddit hates incels and you want to go there because of?

Then don't use Reddit, you faggot.

Reddit is for faggots.

Why do you feel the need to interact with all the soy faggots, feminists, and sjws there? Also, why should we care about your accounts there? That site is beyond cucked.

Welcome to the club. I have gotten well over 200 accounts banned at this point tbh

185.gif

I also have all my accounts banned. But you really shouldn’t be using reddit. That place is way too cucked and discriminates against incels

You must have had triggered a landwhale beluga feminazi mod emotions by simply presenting a rational fact.

Reddit is awful, but all the others already said that in this thread. I feel kinda bad for you though ngl, all that effort just to get banned for a simple statement. Hope you find a better cope brother

I disagreed with the women in r/feminism who claimed that men were rapists. Then I got banned. I also got permabanned on that account for evading another ban on the same subreddit. I then used reddit as normal on the accounts that weren’t banned.

This morning, I woke up to find that all my accounts, including my main with 50k karma, were permabanned for “breaking several rules”. I think I got IP banned. All because I “not all men”-ed a bunch of radical man-hating feminists. I have used reddit for countless hours a day for years.I don’t know what to do.
So, what you are telling me is that, nothing of value was lost?

Just use a VPN if ylu really want to be there. The only good things on reddit are a few very specific topic subs.

Imagine using reddit.

JFL at using reddit as a sub 8 male

Defending men or criticising woman is a banable offense on reddit.

wont be surprised if its a felony in the future at the way society is going.

No kidding.

wont be surprised if its a felony in the future at the way society is going.
Don't forget that they'll deny that's what they are doing but lopsidedly "crack down" on misogyny but not misandry.

When it comes to thought policing reddit is like 5 to 10 years ahead of what parts of society IRL are like imo.

reddit is a site to bully low status ugly males masquerading as a mainstream social media platform.
No one's fault but your own for even going to Reddit in the first place.
As @IncelCream would say
"lol"

Last edited: