Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got arrested today

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I was just walking down the street after an evening jog and a cop car pulled over right next to me. The cop then pulled his gun out on me and told me to get down and put my hands behind my back, which I did. I then asked him why the fuck was I being arrested and he said that he would tell me once we get to the police station. So we get to the police station and I asked the cops there “why the fuck am I being arrested?” Once again. And they said that I wasn’t a 6’2 chad and they could sense that I was a toxic inkwell and they sensed the misogyny and entitlement just my looking at me :soy: :soy: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: They then said I needed to take more showers and go to the gym and get taller :soy::soy: :soy: And they said if I’m not a 6’2 chad by 2020 I would get the death penalty :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: It’s over for us inkwells boyo’s :feelsrope:

Last edited:
wow crazy shit man, definitely not a larp

It's over.

I will watch out for coppers, too, then Showers are a waste of my time.

you baited me, you evil incel

>death penalty

Lifefuel. Hope they kill me so i don't have to get my hands dirty with my own death.

Its over for just walking down the street-cels .

I like cops, when they're on my side.

Its over for going outside cels

I got arrested and spent two months on house arrest awaiting trial because an old boomer lied about me making death threats to him after he tried to get in my face about calling a foid a roastie... The trial was kekfuel, the toughest judge in the city was on my side, the detective that interviewed me, and the foid I called a roastie testified in my favor as the prosecution's witnesses and they they even tried to bring in a fake witness who wasn't even there and the judge told her to fuck off and didn't let her testify. I was acquitted, I should have sued the guy but I was working at the time and didn't have time to get the shit together and in my state you can't sue for malicious prosecution after a year...

Should have committed suicide by police in your LARP.

I was there and you ended up sucking the police man's dick and then you begged him to execute you in front of his girlfriend

hope u enjoyed :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I feel like I've read a similar greentext before (without incel lingo)

Brutal life of inkwells, over tbh

Sure you did.

Bro you need to get a lawyer. Call up the ALCU or some shit. If you are blackcel NAACP. Oldcel AARP. Mexicancel, LARAZA. Ricecel, Andrew Yang. Currycel, local gastation.