Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Got banned from r/askwomen for asking them their opinion on red faced men?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
"I don't mind redness..... as long as they are chad theehee"
That sums up the answers I got.
Then I was banned I don't know why, they saiid it was because of my misogyny.

Jfl can't even ask a single question to females anymore. Brutal redpill, they banned me on sight just because my face is red

if you have any blackpilled stuff on your account they will say you are misogynistic and ban you probably. reddit subs ban people for wrongthink in other subs all the time.

Wtf man they just banned u fordat? maybe they were afraid any blackpills would be dropped on their shitty forum

Dude remember they can see your comment history lol

Reddit is much bluepilled they freak out with blackpill stuffs

To be fair I also replied to their answr telling them they were lying and that they wanted red faced sunhumans dead.
But i'm right tbh

Banned? Or just had your thread deleted? Is it a permanent ban? That's rough, even for r/AskWomen.

In the next decade all sub8 men will have to pay taxes b4 talking to a woman

These foids really need some form of displinary action taken against them, like a good boot to the cunt.

Reddit really isn’t an easy place for incels

You not entitled to ask questions

"I don't mind redness..... as long as they are chad theehee"
That sums up the answers I got.
Then I was banned I don't know why, they saiid it was because of my misogyny.

Jfl can't even ask a single question to females anymore. Brutal redpill, they banned me on sight just because my face is red
Lmfao pm me a link boyo ngl

damn that's brutal, every week it seems like u get banned from a different subreddit their

Sorry for ban

Reddit is much bluepilled they freak out with blackpill stuffs
Reddit is for cucks.
I think we will need to kill people whos posting on reddit because of cuckoldry.

I saw you arguing at r/inelswithouthate the other day
I hate board_gaming so much.

Why there's a foid moderating that sub is beyond me.

Also the "Withouthate" has basically cucked everyone on there.

Pretty sure I saw a tranny for a while.

To be fair I also replied to their answr telling them they were lying and that they wanted red faced sunhumans dead.
But i'm right tbh
I guess that is why you got banned.

I hate board_gaming so much.

Why there's a foid moderating that sub is beyond me.

Also the "Withouthate" has basically cucked everyone on there.

Pretty sure I saw a tranny for a while.
A foid moderating is the worst thing. The “withouthate” is to not get banned i guess , I can see them coming here if that happens

, I can see them coming here if that happens
Someone literally called this site "too edgy".

Only a few of them actually aren't cucked enough to come here. The rest will go to IT or ForeverAlone.

Typical foid behavior

They don't mind if Chad i a little bit red in the face. Like a bit too much tan, but people who get red in the face will get rejected.
They won't date the average ginger male or fat people with red faces. :feelsbadman:
It's over for red faced men :feelsrope: