Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got banned on rocket league for saying the n word

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Lmao 50 hour ban good I got it for free

Le rocket league!!! :soy:

I tried playing it but wasn’t good at it ngl.

That game suck ass anyways :feelsgah:

better than league, spend £250 buying fresh 30 accs for getting banned for calling cunts idiots :(

i try to say nigger in every game even if it means taking extreme measures to get around chat filters

i got banned 72 hours for saying faggot

epic games bought it fucking epic games i hate them.

Think of all the actual nigs you could lynch in 50 hours? :feelsthink:

Fucking niggers banning people for petty reasons.

Gaming is starting to become seriously cucked. I don’t ever talk when I play but I really hope it hasn’t gotten so bad that even saying nigger or faggot gets you banned. The internet really became ruined

Gaming is starting to become seriously cucked. I don’t ever talk when I play but I really hope it hasn’t gotten so bad that even saying nigger or faggit gets you banned. The internet really became ruined
It gets you banned in some games tbh, mostly recent games, but if you say that stuff in older games like l4d2 and tf2 no one will give a shit.

It gets you banned in some games tbh, mostly recent games, but if you say that stuff in older games like l4d2 and tf2 no one will give a shit.
Can it get you banned on call of duty? Everyone used those words in every sentence back in the day

I never played any Call of Duty games, so I don't know tbh, sorry.
Oh. I don’t ever talk in game chat so I guess it wouldn’t matter. I doubt it tho since there will be a lot of backlash.

Oh. I don’t ever talk in game chat so I guess it wouldn’t matter. I doubt it tho since there will be a lot of backlash.
Yeah, even if the game chat doesn't have some shitty automatic system against ''evil words'' people will use that report button like crazy just because you said ''faggot'' kek, fucking normies.

Yeah, even if the game chat doesn't have some shitty automatic system against ''evil words'' people will use that report button like crazy just because you said ''faggot'' kek, fucking normies.
Most games do I am pretty sure. Freedom of speech is dead

Most games do I am pretty sure. Freedom of speech is dead
Oh it's been dead for years alright, thanks to some faggots that complained about ''Cyber-bullying''
Hhah

By the way do you have a steam account? Maybe I could add you there and we could play some stuff together tbh.

Oh it's been dead for years alright, thanks to some faggots that complained about ''Cyber-bullying''
View attachment 349759
By the way do you have a steam account? Maybe I could add you there and we could play some stuff together tbh.
I am on ps4. If you also have ps4 then we could probably play something

Gaming is starting to become seriously cucked. I don’t ever talk when I play but I really hope it hasn’t gotten so bad that even saying nigger or faggot gets you banned. The internet really became ruined

I paid for this shit and the devs make it free. I want my money back you kikes.

Everything is cucked