Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got blackpilled in bar for the nth time

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I saw two guys who I can put in the Chad category, they seemed to not interact so much but some bitches tried to flirt with them. It's over.

And in a fuckin bar. In real life, not video games, you fucking soyboys from IT who are ss-ing us.

jfl at going to a bar tbh
nothing beneficial

jfl at going to a bar tbh
nothing beneficial
It's kinda hard to attract bitches if there are too many people. It is about looks, but it's about luck too. Consider yourself lucky if a foid is grinding that ass on your dick. And BTW, I'm starting to realize that most bitches are grinding even low-tier normies, as I saw today in bar. I have a friend who is not that ugly, but not too handsome either, and he got an ugly bitch to shake that ass on him. So...

It's kinda hard to attract bitches if there are too many people. It is about looks, but it's about luck too. Consider yourself lucky if a foid is grinding that ass on your dick. And BTW, I'm starting to realize that most bitches are grinding even low-tier normies, as I saw today in bar. I have a friend who is not that ugly, but not too handsome either, and he got an ugly bitch to shake that ass on him. So...
femcel probably

those bitches were probably drunk af or they were just trying to gain attention and use them as emotional tampons
REMEMBER : THEY ONLY ALLOW CHADS TO BANG THEM

those bitches were probably drunk af or they were just trying to gain attention and use them as emotional tampons
REMEMBER : THEY ONLY ALLOW CHADS TO BANG THEM
I like to dance and if I see too many people near me packing up around, especially couples, I'm pushing intentionally into them.

I'm jealous you've managed to go to a bar. I've been restricted to home drinking since oct an I cannae see the bars opening against until April/may at the earliest.

good place to search for drugs

I thought bars were closed in most places that aren't total shit factories?
I'm in Florida and all the bars are open.

About a week before NYE I was in a bar and a guy was talking about some big block party downtown. Tickets were like $70 each, but couples could get in for $100. Guy was loudly complaining that he was ready to buy two tickets but, "this bitch wont text me back." The bartender giggled (he literally called a girl a bitch in front of her and she thought it was funny).

He keeps talking to the bartender and eventually asks her what she's doing on NYE. She says "nothing." So he invites her to this party. She says okay.

...then he goes, "I'm buying the tickets now, so you can just venmo me your half" ...and she does. She paid him for the ticket he bought.

I can imagine myself in that situation (yes, I can imagine) and me saying, "no no, I'll pay the whole thing - don't even worry about it" and it's guaranteed she wouldn't show up. This dude got her to pay and probably fucked her too.

I thought bars were closed in most places that aren't total shit factories?

*Florida*
I'm in Florida and all the bars are open.

About a week before NYE I was in a bar and a guy was talking about some big block party downtown. Tickets were like $70 each, but couples could get in for $100. Guy was loudly complaining that he was ready to buy two tickets but, "this bitch wont text me back." The bartender giggled (he literally called a girl a bitch in front of her and she thought it was funny).

He keeps talking to the bartender and eventually asks her what she's doing on NYE. She says "nothing." So he invites her to this party. She says okay.

...then he goes, "I'm buying the tickets now, so you can just venmo me your half" ...and she does. She paid him for the ticket he bought.

I can imagine myself in that situation (yes, I can imagine) and me saying, "no no, I'll pay the whole thing - don't even worry about it" and it's guaranteed she wouldn't show up. This dude got her to pay and probably fucked her too.