Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got called desperate

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Hanging out with this dude for the 2nd time. We took like 8 shots of Jack, his cute cousin and her friend come over. Never met them, but the alcohol got me asking all kinds of questions like hmm.. I don't know.. some social retard that's never been around girls would do. His cousin is 25, cute blonde Italian girl, her friend is a chubby Italian, 28 years old and married. I was asking stupid shit like why are you looking at me like that and just corny stuff... Her friend says why am I acting desperate, just chill.. When I leave, I turn around like an idiot and ask his cousin for her #.. tells me straight faced that's inappropriate and I should ask her cousin.. Fml, never drinking again.

If you were Chad

Anon said:
If you were Chad

They probably both would've blown me and the dude would have no problem with it.

QuantumDummy said:
They probably both would've blown me and the dude would have no problem with it.

Obviously. LDAR.

Fucking hell, that's B R U T A L. How did you recover from something like that?

if you are ita we shall meet irl, with masks and in the middle of some forest at night

nausea said:
if you are ita we shall meet irl, with masks and in the middle of some forest at night

You finna rape the bitch? Count me in!

nausea said:

Mediterraneancels UNITE!

lol they call you desperate because you are subhuman, if you were normie looking or chad, they would love the questions u were asking

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol they call you desperate because you are subhuman, if you were normie looking or chad, they would love the questions u were asking

Can't disagree.

im sure everyone who is italian in this thread is average looking at worst and just retarded or teenager

But you are desperate... arent you?

Kointo said:
Fucking hell, that's B R U T A L. How did you recover from something like that?

I was too drunk to give a fuck atm. This dude literally lives in the basement of my house, I stumbled upstairs and fell asleep. Of course now it sucks to have be sober and reminded of the fact that I'm a fucking dork. I even lied about having a couple gfs to those chicks. 

To be fair it could've been way worse. I didn't talk sexually or try to touch them or anything, like a lot of drunk dudes would. But still, my social retardation is even more evident to me now.

QuantumDummy said:
I was too drunk to give a fuck atm. This dude literally lives in the basement of my house, I stumbled upstairs and fell asleep. Of course now it sucks to have be sober and reminded of the fact that I'm a fucking dork. I even lied about having a couple gfs to those chicks. 

To be fair it could've been way worse. I didn't talk sexually or tried to touch them or anything, like a lot of drunk dudes would. But still, my social retardation is even more evident to me now.

I don't think your social retardation is all there is to blame. It also has to do with the fact that you're not Chad.

St.Tropez said:
But you are desperate... arent you?

I definitely come off that way when I drink too much alcohol. I didn't even disagree with them, either.

Kointo said:
I don't think your social retardation is all there is to blame. It also has to do with the fact that you're not Chad.

I'm below average-looking, so that paired with being socially retarded is a death sentence.

dr-problematic said:
im sure everyone who is italian in this thread is average looking at worst and just retarded or teenager

I'm half Italian and below average-looking.

damn bro. dont let this keep you down, keep trucking

jagged0 said:

R     O      P      E   !

giphy.gif

Ǹ̴̪̫̲̹̆͋͛͗̃̄͊̀̀͛̀̎̓̕O̸̡̞͓̟̞̱̺̳̹͊̈́̂̆̈́̄̚ ̶̞͝H̵̡̡̩̼̳̫̙̹͓̮̮͎̀͌̆̄̈͒̚O̵̧͔̯̤͒̂̾̐̓̃̀̿̑͐̑̃̃̓P̸̭͇̪̦̠̭͍͑̉̐̀͗̕͜E̷͙̗̘͕̱͉͑̅͐̈́͋́̊̀͆̐͘ͅ ̵̺̪͇̳͓̰̭̑̒̆͒͂̆͆͛̕͜͠B̷̻̩̤͚̤̭͔̰̪̦͖̖̦̫͊͐̑̎̿̿̀̇̈́̓̓̅Ų̷͚̟͓̪́̋͘͜Ţ̷̡̢͚̹͇͚̰̙̠̌͒̒̒̌͑͗̈́̈̈̆̕̕͝͝ ̷̣͓̒T̵̡̖̭̮͖̱̪͕̞͎͒͊̓̀̈́̒͘͝H̶̼̮͚͔̤͔̗̞̤̯͓̞͇̍̔̌̒͌̉́̀͌̒͝ͅÉ̷͎̪̞͍̳̠̰̞̔͛̄̏̒͗͋̿͝ͅ ̶̠̱̊́͆͂̀̋̓͑R̴̘̼̙̳̻̔̈͌̾Ǫ̶̢̢̨͚͇̣̖̜̪̝̀́̈́͆̋͌̾̃̽̕P̸̛̹̭̣̬̝̲̅́̑͊̊̽̊̄͐̾̉͆E̷̟̞̦̓̃̓̀͜͝

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!!!!1111

Kointo said:
R     O      P      E   !

giphy.gif

Ǹ̴̪̫̲̹̆͋͛͗̃̄͊̀̀͛̀̎̓̕O̸̡̞͓̟̞̱̺̳̹͊̈́̂̆̈́̄̚ ̶̞͝H̵̡̡̩̼̳̫̙̹͓̮̮͎̀͌̆̄̈͒̚O̵̧͔̯̤͒̂̾̐̓̃̀̿̑͐̑̃̃̓P̸̭͇̪̦̠̭͍͑̉̐̀͗̕͜E̷͙̗̘͕̱͉͑̅͐̈́͋́̊̀͆̐͘ͅ ̵̺̪͇̳͓̰̭̑̒̆͒͂̆͆͛̕͜͠B̷̻̩̤͚̤̭͔̰̪̦͖̖̦̫͊͐̑̎̿̿̀̇̈́̓̓̅Ų̷͚̟͓̪́̋͘͜Ţ̷̡̢͚̹͇͚̰̙̠̌͒̒̒̌͑͗̈́̈̈̆̕̕͝͝ ̷̣͓̒T̵̡̖̭̮͖̱̪͕̞͎͒͊̓̀̈́̒͘͝H̶̼̮͚͔̤͔̗̞̤̯͓̞͇̍̔̌̒͌̉́̀͌̒͝ͅÉ̷͎̪̞͍̳̠̰̞̔͛̄̏̒͗͋̿͝ͅ ̶̠̱̊́͆͂̀̋̓͑R̴̘̼̙̳̻̔̈͌̾Ǫ̶̢̢̨͚͇̣̖̜̪̝̀́̈́͆̋͌̾̃̽̕P̸̛̹̭̣̬̝̲̅́̑͊̊̽̊̄͐̾̉͆E̷̟̞̦̓̃̓̀͜͝

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!!!!1111

This!

jagged0 said:
CHAD OR DIEEEEEE!

AAAHHHHHHH111111

ROPE1!1!1!1!11111111

I̶̹̱͉͐̈́̒̈͂̏͑̅͌͗̍͠ ̶̺̀̒̇̓̎͗̓́̎̑͐̋͘̕W̵̥͕͈̮̱͇̥͛̑I̵̡̧̢̖͚̲̗͑ͅS̷̢̠̆̋̈́͛̃̀̑Ȟ̴̡̡̢̧̬̟̲̬̙̲̪̯̠̘̝̊͌̽̊̈́͗͊̕͘ ̵̬͙̜͖̟͉̘̹̗̔ͅF̴̡̣͉̝͇̬̫̯̤͓̦̝͑͂͝Ò̷̼̬͓̦̲̂̑̌̌̒́̈́̐̑̽R̵̗̯͈͒̀͝ ̵̗̥̳̰͌͠Ṫ̵̨͖̖̥̬͇͍͎̱̮̪̞̆̍̂̎̑́̔͂̕͜͝͝H̵̡̝͈̣͈͙̝̞͙̹̝̮́́̊͑͂̄̇̚͠E̵̠̖͕̟͙̟͔̓̑̃̏̕ ̸̛̤̝̹̉̍̎̆Ę̵̣͉̗̮̫͇͝X̸̡̡̡̡̛̼̻͓͈͎̬͇̩̗̏́̀̑̔̽͘͜T̵̡̤̲͙͍̗͉̟̳̜̻̠͎͖̬͂͋̓̎̃̏̌̏̎̏̍̅͝Į̷̜̤͉͎̗̪̗́̋̀͑͠ͅN̸̥͕̞̑̍̾̋͐̉̈́̍͗̊́̐͘͝͠Ç̶̫̱͕̟̑̾̒̃̿̾̓̽̊͛̄͝ͅT̷͕̰̜͔͍̺̫̰͍̮̗̿̊̂̐̋͘I̸̱̘̱͚͌̍̐͌̊̋͊̒̾͝Ơ̵͎̅͛́̐̎̔͑͒N̶̯̠̱̼̜̮̦̘͙̓͂̀͑̾͝ͅ ̶̨̤̭̙̞̜̈́̿̍̀̇̓̔̃̈́O̷̱͎͋F̸̢̘̯̣̹͙͈̟͍̈́̄̔͝ ̵̳̝̰̖̜̀̅̈́́̈́̈́͂̄̇͝À̵̹͉͐͂̐̾L̷̨̥̝̤̘̤̬͕̤̭̳̥͉͔̀̀L̸̡͈̦̻̖̫̠̠̙͎̪͖̠͍̯͑̓̔̃̈̽̀̒͆̄́̑̚͝͝ ̷̢̛͉̥̫̳̰̤̏́̓̂̎͜͠ͅĻ̵̧̜̪̟͚̼̫̘̂͆̾Į̷̥̜̭̬̻̼̱͎̫̞̉̄̈́F̶̢̢̛̛͎̪̣̠͔͓̣̬͕̳̙̟͒̈́̀͑͐̃̂̒͗̕͜E̴̡̛̬̦̼̜̹͖̫̼̠͈̗̤͖̳̿̏

Just LDAR for now on

Kointo said:
LDAR is the best and only way besides rope.

You finally hit the legend status?

Congrats.

Kointo said:
AAAHHHHHHH111111

ROPE1!1!1!1!11111111

I̶̹̱͉͐̈́̒̈͂̏͑̅͌͗̍͠ ̶̺̀̒̇̓̎͗̓́̎̑͐̋͘̕W̵̥͕͈̮̱͇̥͛̑I̵̡̧̢̖͚̲̗͑ͅS̷̢̠̆̋̈́͛̃̀̑Ȟ̴̡̡̢̧̬̟̲̬̙̲̪̯̠̘̝̊͌̽̊̈́͗͊̕͘ ̵̬͙̜͖̟͉̘̹̗̔ͅF̴̡̣͉̝͇̬̫̯̤͓̦̝͑͂͝Ò̷̼̬͓̦̲̂̑̌̌̒́̈́̐̑̽R̵̗̯͈͒̀͝ ̵̗̥̳̰͌͠Ṫ̵̨͖̖̥̬͇͍͎̱̮̪̞̆̍̂̎̑́̔͂̕͜͝͝H̵̡̝͈̣͈͙̝̞͙̹̝̮́́̊͑͂̄̇̚͠E̵̠̖͕̟͙̟͔̓̑̃̏̕ ̸̛̤̝̹̉̍̎̆Ę̵̣͉̗̮̫͇͝X̸̡̡̡̡̛̼̻͓͈͎̬͇̩̗̏́̀̑̔̽͘͜T̵̡̤̲͙͍̗͉̟̳̜̻̠͎͖̬͂͋̓̎̃̏̌̏̎̏̍̅͝Į̷̜̤͉͎̗̪̗́̋̀͑͠ͅN̸̥͕̞̑̍̾̋͐̉̈́̍͗̊́̐͘͝͠Ç̶̫̱͕̟̑̾̒̃̿̾̓̽̊͛̄͝ͅT̷͕̰̜͔͍̺̫̰͍̮̗̿̊̂̐̋͘I̸̱̘̱͚͌̍̐͌̊̋͊̒̾͝Ơ̵͎̅͛́̐̎̔͑͒N̶̯̠̱̼̜̮̦̘͙̓͂̀͑̾͝ͅ ̶̨̤̭̙̞̜̈́̿̍̀̇̓̔̃̈́O̷̱͎͋F̸̢̘̯̣̹͙͈̟͍̈́̄̔͝ ̵̳̝̰̖̜̀̅̈́́̈́̈́͂̄̇͝À̵̹͉͐͂̐̾L̷̨̥̝̤̘̤̬͕̤̭̳̥͉͔̀̀L̸̡͈̦̻̖̫̠̠̙͎̪͖̠͍̯͑̓̔̃̈̽̀̒͆̄́̑̚͝͝ ̷̢̛͉̥̫̳̰̤̏́̓̂̎͜͠ͅĻ̵̧̜̪̟͚̼̫̘̂͆̾Į̷̥̜̭̬̻̼̱͎̫̞̉̄̈́F̶̢̢̛̛͎̪̣̠͔͓̣̬͕̳̙̟͒̈́̀͑͐̃̂̒͗̕͜E̴̡̛̬̦̼̜̹͖̫̼̠͈̗̤͖̳̿̏

ONLY COPE IS ROPE!!!!!

Themisterpepsi said:
You finally hit the legend status?

Congrats.

Oh thanks. I've been enjoying my time here for the past couple of weeks. Nice sig btw

Nothing is appropriate when you are a sub 8 male.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Nothing is appropriate when you are a sub 8 male.

His cousin was really cute, too, and had a good body. She had those type of eyes.. like she just looked at me and I was filled with lust.. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. Too bad I'm not good-looking enough for most women. I can only imagine living life as a man that gets women whenever he wants.. Heaven.

jagged0 said:

I'd never kill myself.

QuantumDummy said:
His cousin was really cute, too, and had a good body. She had those type of eyes.. like she just looked at me and I was filled with lust.. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. Too bad I'm not good-looking enough for most women. I can only imagine living life as a man that gets women whenever he wants.. Heaven.

I'd never kill myself.

Just end it and run reincarnation game bro 00000000.1% chance of becoming chad.

jagged0 said:

I think you mean  .00000001%, not 00000000.1%. Nigga

jagged0 said:

Not as if I'd remember my past life if reincarnation was even a thing.

Seriously, if you are italian just rope already.

In Italy girls are ugly and are hypergamous as fuck, no hope to find a gf.

If you can't move out just kill yourself. You will not find anything better unless you are a Tommy (Italian Chad)

NutNotBusted said:
Seriously, if you are italian just rope already.

In Italy girls are ugly and are hypergamous as fuck, no hope to find a gf.

If you can't move out just kill yourself. You will not find anything better unless you are a Tommy (Italian Chad)

I live in the U.S.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

This, thesr kind of shutdowns like overreacting are fucking brutal.