Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got DogPilled on a Manga

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201019 010034

Screenshot 20201019 010140
Even Japan knows :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is that Nichijou

Good God the things Id do in order to violate a high school girl
Mmmmmmmm

The manga horsepill was too much @Caesercel

:feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL if you think by retreating to fantasy will really help you cope. Anime MCs are all Chads, and anime girls in general are Becky+. You can't escape from the blackpills no matter where you go :blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD:

He better have read it at least or else i'm gonna look really dumb tagging him

I hate you more with each passing day

Here's a man of culture
Blue Pilled manga helps me cope

You should read manga about friendship because everyone hates you here :dab:
I currently reading a manga about a guy that got bullied and tried to commit :feelsrope: but he failed

His friend try's to average him

The fat guys in manga who was bullied, had been stripped naked while girl laughs at his small (Japanese) cock

Then the male bully pees on him

I currently reading a manga about a guy that got bullied and tried to commit :feelsrope: but he failed

The fat guys in manga who was bullied, had been stripped naked while girl laughs at his small (Japanese) cock

:worryfeels: wtf
manga name?

:worryfeels: wtf
manga name?
I remember a similar scene in that popular korean comic "lookism"

I thought only white foids fucked dogs

:feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL if you think by retreating to fantasy will really help you cope. Anime MCs are all Chads, and anime girls in general are Becky+. You can't escape from the blackpills no matter where you go :blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD:
Even Nagatoro's Senpai is a couple inches taller than his peers (he is 5'9 and average is 5'7) and jfl he has an "angular build", more like an angular jawline.

Foids prefer the almighty knot than us incels :feelsrope:

Read Japanese

No escape from the dogpill