Teehee you need a therapist
Teehee radical teenager
Teehee fbi

The memes write themselves jfl

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
Idk if it’s the schools, the parents, or a combination of both... but someone needs to keep a better eye on all these radicalized teenagers running around today, on a day-to-day basis and not a “we post screenshots to reddit” type of basis. This shit is concerning.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
Idk if it’s the schools, the parents, or a combination of both... but someone needs to keep a better eye on all these radicalized teenagers running around today, on a day-to-day basis and not a “we post screenshots to reddit” type of basis. This shit is concerning.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
As long you don’t buy a Beamer and start drinking Starbucks, I think you will be fine.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
high IQ. Crime prevention is crucial in situations like these, and it's important to notice the red flags and step in early

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Mythic
-
Congratulations bro, you made it

Gabe

Gabe

Recruit
-
This guy is getting out of hand! Someone give him some soy before he goes ER :soy::soy::soy:

Vigil

Vigil

Officer
-
Why don't we start featuring incel tears on this website and psychoanalyze these fucking idiots check out this genius right here "RudyFingers"

"This is something incels cannot seem to understand. The "bad Chads" who manage to get women are men who are able to hide their hateful nature. Incels lack social awareness and communication skills. They're not aware of the signals they're sending out, so they have no way of being able to disguise them or compensate for the involuntary ones. They just blunder through life being self-loathing, hateful assholes and can't understand how anyone figures it out and thinks they're creeps.

It takes social awareness, cunning, and communication skills to charm people."

I really want to highlight the last portion of his faggot rant here. He admits that he's using cunning to charm people as in he's a fake an actor he's pretending. So he's admitting that he has to pretend and game to even "charm" people. This is how these idiots justify going through life. "Just pretend to be somebody else bro"
Wtf is wrong with these people. I'm sorry I don't have the sickening ability to role play in real human situations and jump into different personalities at will.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Why don't we start featuring incel tears on this website and psychoanalyze these fucking idiots check out this genius right here "RudyFingers"

"This is something incels cannot seem to understand. The "bad Chads" who manage to get women are men who are able to hide their hateful nature. Incels lack social awareness and communication skills. They're not aware of the signals they're sending out, so they have no way of being able to disguise them or compensate for the involuntary ones. They just blunder through life being self-loathing, hateful assholes and can't understand how anyone figures it out and thinks they're creeps.

I really want to highlight the last portion of his faggot rant here. He admits that he's using cunning to charm people as in he's a fake an actor he's pretending. So he's admitting that he has to pretend and game to even "charm" people. This is how these idiots justify going through life. "Just pretend to be somebody else bro"
Wtf is wrong with these people. I'm sorry I don't have the sickening ability to role play in real human situations and jump into different personalities at will.View attachment 106790
JFL. So "just be yourself, bro!" is redundant now?

The "bad Chads" who manage to get women don't even need to hide their hateful nature. There are countless examples of this where they treat their girlfriends like shit and their girlfriends come crawling back to them - not because of social awareness, not because of charm, but because they're physically attractive. That's it.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Commander
-

Wtf is wrong with these people. I'm sorry I don't have the sickening ability to role play in real human situations and jump into different personalities at will.View attachment 106790
Are we supposed to be ourselves or pretend to be someone else?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Is always pleasure to trigger them ¦>

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Congrats on officially statusmaxing.