Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got fired from my job.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Not really gonna go into detail but after a month long suspension I finally found out I have been let go of my shitty grocery store cashier job.

I am now applying to work at an Apple Store.

I am 23 years old making minimum wage while there are many my age who are already making six figures (well I was but I get the point).

I am a loser lol

Genius Bar? Jfl..
Nah, one of the people who walk around to sell products or answer questions.

At least the pay is better and the uniform is only a t-shirt with whatever pants and shoes you want.

The feels.
Quit my minimum wage after the boss was fucking me over with hours.

It's an upgrade man, way better than working at a grocery store

Brutal ngl. Meanwhile females get diversity quotas :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's an upgrade man, way better than working at a grocery store
Probably will be hell during every iPhone release and over the holidays lol

I hope they offer employee discounts of some kind so I can hoard some more Apple garbage

No wageslaving for ur lost lifetime :feelsrope:

At least you have a job...I'm way too anxious to even apply for one.

Also Apple Store :feelspuke::feelspuke: you will have to deal with retarded NPC normies and foids in tight yoga pants on a daily basis.

At least you have a job...I'm way too anxious to even apply for one.

Also Apple Store :feelspuke::feelspuke: you will have to deal with retarded NPC normies and foids in tight yoga pants on a daily basis.
I don’t have a job yet. Still gotta apply. Which I will tomorrow.
And at least it sounds more interesting than working as a fucking grocery store cashier.

Dont know how the fuck u even got a job as a cashier as an incel

I am 23.....there are many my age who are already making six figures
Not really many all things considered, and if they do it's due to either extreme exploitation of others, genetic aberration or luck. You do mean in USD right?

They shouldn't be allowed to hire anybody more until their existent employees are at 40.

Not really many all things considered, and if they do it's due to either extreme exploitation of others, genetic aberration or luck. You do mean in USD right?
Yeah.
i think they’re all engineers or programmers n shit

i'm sorry bro, i got layed off so i'm looking for work too

When i read this kind of posts i feel happy that i'm a neet tbh ngl

I want to get fired lol
fuck my job

Your getting minimum wage with no job? Sign me up

I want to get fired lol
fuck my job
Then just quit lmao
Or do you wanna get fired so you can get unemployment or some shit
In that case you can just do some stupid shit and get let go
Your getting minimum wage with no job? Sign me up
No, I haven’t gotten a paycheck in a month in a half. Got suspended without pay in mid-November before Thanksgiving for an incident, then finally didn’t get fired until last week.

I thought you were dead.
I like your posts

I hope you get a better job ( or at least a job )

I thought you were dead.
I like your posts

I hope you get a better job ( or at least a job )
Just decided to a break. This place isn’t exactly great for my mental health and self esteem, lol.
And hopefully I’ll be working again within a few weeks. Shooting for before the Super Bowl.

We should start an incel commune tbh. Maybe we could even lure some gullible local females into it before we get Waco'd