[Blackpill] Got hit with a brutal wave of suicidefuel and blackpills while riding the train on valentine's day

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
Oct 7, 2019
Unfortunately I was cursed with having to go to college on valentine's day. When i was going to school it was an unusual time so there wasnt anything out of the ordinary, but when i was coming home it was rush hour so i got hit with massive suicidefuel.
Soooooo many betabuxers on the train where taking home flowers and chocolate boxes to give to their landwhale wives. And all these females on the train where carrying bags and flowers/chocolates that they probably got from some orbiter at work. jfl even the most obese old blown out hags had stuff.
Worst of all when I was standing waiting for a train I see this short obese abomination of a female holding flowers and a box of gifts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I was so close to picking that bitch up and throwing her infront of a train.
Damn ive nerver felt like such an outcast. literally everyone else on the train had something going on for valentine's day while i was just going home to cope

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Worst of all when I was standing waiting for a train I see this short obese abomination of a female holding flowers and a box of gifts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I was so close to picking that bitch up and throwing her infront of a train.
you wouldn't be able to she's too fucking heavy

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Nov 16, 2019
Absolutely brutal, I had 1 class today and now immediately shutting myself in my room to escape all the suifuel that will be happening on campus.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Imagine going outside in St. Valentine.
Thank god I'm rotting in home all day.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Beakcel
-
May 2, 2018