Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got hit with a brutal wave of suicidefuel and blackpills while riding the train on valentine's day

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Unfortunately I was cursed with having to go to college on valentine's day. When i was going to school it was an unusual time so there wasnt anything out of the ordinary, but when i was coming home it was rush hour so i got hit with massive suicidefuel.
Soooooo many betabuxers on the train where taking home flowers and chocolate boxes to give to their landwhale wives. And all these females on the train where carrying bags and flowers/chocolates that they probably got from some orbiter at work. jfl even the most obese old blown out hags had stuff.
Worst of all when I was standing waiting for a train I see this short obese abomination of a female holding flowers and a box of gifts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I was so close to picking that bitch up and throwing her infront of a train.
Damn ive nerver felt like such an outcast. literally everyone else on the train had something going on for valentine's day while i was just going home to cope

Worst of all when I was standing waiting for a train I see this short obese abomination of a female holding flowers and a box of gifts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I was so close to picking that bitch up and throwing her infront of a train.

you wouldn't be able to she's too fucking heavy

Absolutely brutal, I had 1 class today and now immediately shutting myself in my room to escape all the suifuel that will be happening on campus.

Imagine going outside in St. Valentine.
Thank god I'm rotting in home all day.

Better incel than cuck though

I would prefer to die a virgin than to fuck a landwhale

Why even get out of bed

Imagine being outside on Valentines day lol