Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got mogged at gym and talked shit

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
We had to make exercize stuffs with people. Chads everywhere, doing their shit like it's the easiest shit. Meanwhile I can't even breath and my muscles literaly refuse to function at some point. There was also a random chubby foid not looking athletic at all, just here for the summer body meme and Chads. She spent all her time sitting and watching Chads, making remarks and acting like a fucking star. Suifuel as fuck.

Chads and wahmen transformed the gym in a social club. They go there to chat, take pics of their bodies and fuck later.

Chads and wahmen transformed the gym in a social club. They go there to chat, take pics of their bodies and fuck later.
Suifuel af. I miss the time I had my home gym.

exactly why gymcelling is retarded if ur face/frame isnt good. just give up

It's over.

We had to make exercize stuffs with people. Chads everywhere, doing their shit like it's the easiest shit. Meanwhile I can't even breath and my muscles literaly refuse to function at some point. There was also a random chubby foid not looking athletic at all, just here for the summer body meme and Chads. She spent all her time sitting and watching Chads, making remarks and acting like a fucking star. Suifuel as fuck.
It’s always the fat and obese foids who have the nerve to speak down to trucels as if they aren’t subhuman themselves

Gyms should not have mirrors.

Fat foids are fucking hypocrites, those whores should be mowed down by a train.

exactly why gymcelling is retarded if ur face/frame isnt good. just give up
Yes definitely. I stopped gymmaxxing and now I'm just regularly doing cardio (jogging, swimming etc.) in order to provide for my health.