Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got my first match on Tinder after two weeks of trying... and then this...

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
JFL

JFL at how degenerate women are. Men almost never do this online, unless they're gay. She's seriously having a go at me because I wanted her to protect her privacy online, and that I think sharing pictures of yourself, especially explicit pictures of yourself, can seriously impact on your life. Like what the fuck was I doing wrong to deserve this? Wow, I don't even give a shit anymore. Let her life be ruined. I hope some fucker leaks her nudes for the world to see and that ruins her reputation of ever settling down and finding a decent job. Don't worry, it won't even matter because she'll win in life anyway. She'll settle down in a few years with Chad.

I seriously need to get the fuck off of Tinder, it's ragefuel and makes me more and more suicidal every day. I'd recommend the same for anyone seriously trying to find a partner in any online dating really.

Fuck, today I just fell deeper into the abyss that comes with taking the Blackpill...

All women are like this. Just fucking quit trying.

Why th e fuck would admit you are a virgin?

She's a CamGirl man. Everyone's already seen her nudes. That's how it works.

Edit: Most Cam Girls put their nudes on public twitters to advertise their cams.

If she doesn't care about her privacy, why would you? Even if you had good intentions, that is unsolicited white knighting.

Edit: Most Cam Girls put their nudes on public twitters to advertise their cams.

Without going into to many details; looking at her profile, she seriously did not look like a camgirl at all. In fact we spoke for an hour before she asked me for money, and she seriously seemed genuine, so I wanted to give it a try. Maybe I shouldn't have made this thread and acted on impulse.., I dunno, I'm just angry that these kinds of people exist...

she thought she could rinse you and when you didn't play ball got mad, you didn't think she was being sincere during your conversation did you?

This is pretty common. "Girls" on hookup sites asking for money for "privacy reasons". She would've ghosted you the second you gave her the money. I would assume it pays well.

I got no matches on Tinder in a week. Used old photos of when I was at peak as well. No hope for the way I look now FML. Tinder is a real cunt of a blackpill.

I feel bad because I laughed. Not getting matches is bad enough, but getting shit from bots/cam girls is really the lowest of the low. Absolutely brutal.

so she matched with you just because shes trying to get guys to send her money?

pathetic bitch.

Salty camwhore is salty.
Good on you not giving her money.

I recently tried Tinder, even forked out for premium so I could use multiple locations etc. Used the best photo I could find from years ago, and got 0 matches in my home country.

0 matches in Thailand and 0 in Japan. I'll try some more before the subscription runs out but I guess I'm fucked no matter where I live.

Ahh fuck. 4/5 dead pepes from me.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: _

I recently tried Tinder, even forked out for premium so I could use multiple locations etc. Used the best photo I could find from years ago, and got 0 matches in my home country.

0 matches in Thailand and 0 in Japan. I'll try some more before the subscription runs out but I guess I'm fucked no matter where I live.
Have you tried South America? Japan is hard and Thailand doesn't work for everyone.

Ahh fuck. 4/5 dead pepes from me.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: _

Have you tried South America? Japan is hard and Thailand doesn't work for everyone.

Not yet, I'll try there next and see how I go.

she roasted you good, you should've raosted her about how she's hasn't accomplished anything in life, and is a kik whore.

She probably get hit by tons of thirsty males, i dont think she cares about being a whore. Actually she probaby likes it because of all the money she leeches off while getting compliments to her body.

For the original poster, you should care about anyone elses online privacy or security if it is not someone you hold dear. Someone you know for a very long time perhaps.
Also i dont think she cares about getting her nudes leaked, perhaps she will like the attention when that happens.

Also word of advice, sometimes it is necessary to lie. Especially if it is something that will give the other indivual the opportunity to mock and take advantage of you.

That's nasty.

Altho it might have been a guy catfishing with a "private video of me for $20"

You never know who's online

Also don't tell ppl you're a virgin, just say, "I don't have much sexual experience."

Don't worry about other people's online privacy, worry about yourself.

I go months without getting matches and when i finally do it’s usually a girl looking for drugs.

it won't even matter because she'll win in life anyway. She'll settle down in a few years with Chad.
Roasties can never settle with chad unless they are 8+. She might settle with a beta cuck at best.
Don't worry about other people's online privacy, worry about yourself.
True
I feel bad because I laughed. Not getting matches is bad enough, but getting shit from bots/cam girls is really the lowest of the low. Absolutely brutal.
lol

Fakecel if you use Tinder.

Truecels like me are too inhibited to even make a profile and put a picture of ourselves out there.

Without going into to many details; looking at her profile, she seriously did not look like a camgirl at all. In fact we spoke for an hour before she asked me for money, and she seriously seemed genuine, so I wanted to give it a try. Maybe I shouldn't have made this thread and acted on impulse.., I dunno, I'm just angry that these kinds of people exist...
If she really liked you she wouldn't have asked for $20. Remember, they are willing to fly for hours just to get a chance to fuck a chad, so by them asking you for something already means they don't want to have a sexual relationship with you.

You are getting catfished by an e-whoring fag,