Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got rejected by a sub5 foid in college yesterday

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
she was pretty ugly, had that amerimutt look to her but for some reason i found it attractive and approached her and asked her about if she finds the material difficult and if she needs any help. she said a straight "NO THANKS" and instantly walked away.
went home and locked myself in the room for the rest of the day.

im THAT undesirable

she sensed ur toxic jawline and malicious eye area

Honestly surprised that people here are still bothering to try

If you were attracted to her, how was she ugly?

Why would you cold approach as an ugly man

I stopped trying a year ago and started again recently.
only sub6 foids though

Ugly girls tend to be ore cruel with their rejections.

You're considered a fakecel to some users here if you don't. But yeah I powerfully agree with you.

Juggernaut's law boyo

Objectively ugly but due to hypergamy and men lowering their standards due to desperation, he found her 'attractive'

I hate that. That's a stupid excuse. She's either attractive or she's not, we gotta come to terms with that.

I hate that. That's a stupid excuse. She's either attractive or she's not, we gotta come to terms with that.

Not really. Loneliness does all kinds of things to your perception. Ive found super ugly foids attractive at times. Luckily i was able to break out of it. Felt like puking later though.

she was pretty ugly, had that amerimutt look to her but for some reason i found it attractive and approached her and asked her about if she finds the material difficult and if she needs any help. she said a straight "NO THANKS" and instantly walked away.
went home and locked myself in the room for the rest of the day.

im THAT undesirable
You are a Jewish man?

Brutal. Sorry this happened to you bro.

Brutal.

I wouldn't waste my time approaching girls I considered unattractive. I've approached girls that were absolutely bang average at best - I'd really be pushing it to say I found them attractive at all - and they were no more receptive than girls I genuinely found attractive.

You are a Jewish man?
yes
But you like the way she looks.
my standard got down drastically after getting rejected so many times
Objectively ugly but due to hypergamy and men lowering their standards due to desperation, he found her 'attractive'
Brutal.

I wouldn't waste my time approaching girls I considered unattractive. I've approached girls that were absolutely bang average at best - I'd really be pushing it to say I found them attractive at all - and they were no more receptive than girls I genuinely found attractive.
maybe found it her attractive is an overstatement.
i had the urge to talk to her for some unexplained reason and that urge lowered my inhibition so that i was able to approach her. in vain that is

Last edited:
At least least you still had some confidence to approach her but it's over.

I find certain girls attractive most men don't due to their Androgynous look.

Your big poopoo peepee energy was to much for her.

What does that gesture on your avi mean?

Your big poopoo peepee energy was to much for her.

What does that gesture on your avi mean?
i don't know
its from the opening of an anime called "Keep your hands off Eizouken"

her personality detector realised you post on this forum and so she was alerted via tinder to immediately seek chads aid

Juggernaut law. She probably has more low-tier normie men orbiting her than the average stacy. Men don't approach the stacy except for chad or chadlite because normie men realise they don't have a chance in hell. However an ugly women has tons of attention because they all think that because she's ugly she's easy. That's why a 2/10 landwhale SMV mogs this entire forum to the north pole and back.

A legit 3 said she wouldn't fuck with me even for 1 Million dollars while i'm about a 6. I just laugh at this point it's getting ridiculous

If you were attracted to her, how was she ugly?

male and female are created to be attractive to each other on a variety of criterias.
also have you ever hear of the old adage " beggars cant be choosers"?

incels are worse than beggars tbh, since even the lowest beggars usually get a scrap every few days.

A legit 3 said she wouldn't fuck with me even for 1 Million dollars while i'm about a 6. I just laugh at this point it's getting ridiculous

like i said before: foids would rather have a brain tumor than to date an incel

just gotta run numbers game bro

braver than me

male and female are created to be attractive to each other on a variety of criterias.
also have you ever hear of the old adage " beggars cant be choosers"?

incels are worse than beggars tbh, since even the lowest beggars usually get a scrap every few days.

If I'm begging and I get rice, it doesn't mean I like rice, just that I have to accept rice. Maybe what I'm actually attracted to is meat.

But are we saying @kikecel didn't like the way she looked?

Given the state of the standardcels here, I genuinely doubt what you actually mean by sub 5/10 college foid.

If you are not approaching these gorgeous ladies, you have not tried yet.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

yes

my standard got down drastically after getting rejected so many times

maybe found it her attractive is an overstatement.
i had the urge to talk to her for some unexplained reason and that urge lowered my inhibition so that i was able to approach her. in vain that is
Good. I am glad to see a based Jew here.

Given the state of the standardcels here, I genuinely doubt what you actually mean by sub 5/10 college foid.

If you are not approaching these gorgeous ladies, you have not tried yet.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg
I knew you would post those, but I still opened them.