Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got so desperate for human interaction I made a Tinder account

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
And the process went exactly how you expect. After a day of swiping, I only got likes from two obese foids, a tranny (so obvious that I went and searched up their FB just to get proof), two foids advertising their snapchat and instagram, and some random overweight foid who never bothered to respond. Never approach foids buddy boyos, virtually or physically. At a young age you know if it's over or not. Over 4 me :feelskek: Sad to know there are bluepilled people out there who will think their bio is holding them back

only landwhales go to tinder, irl foids are fucking chad and don't know the existence of that or any dating app

only landwhales go to tinder, irl foids are fucking chad and don't know the existence of that or any dating app
Interestingly enough, I think Tinder is more useful for uglier foids than it is for attractive foids. Attractive foids pick up guys via conventional social means where ugly foids would suffer. However, ugly foids get a lot of attention on Tinder since all the guys are looking for easy targets and their egos get boosted to high heaven. Now that I have proof of approaching and failing, I'm going to delete the app so I don't give foids anymore validation.

And the process went exactly how you expect. After a day of swiping, I only got likes from two obese foids, a tranny (so obvious that I went and searched up their FB just to get proof), two foids advertising their snapchat and instagram, and some random overweight foid who never bothered to respond. Never approach foids buddy boyos, virtually or physically. At a young age you know if it's over or not. Over 4 me :feelskek: Sad to know there are bluepilled people out there who will think their bio is holding them back
I get close to this point too sometimes ngl
You can solve this need to see foids reactions to things you might say by watching streamers embarrass themselves in front of foids ded srs. That will remove any desire of you to seek out foids if you have any self respect.

You can solve this need to see foids reactions to things you might say by watching streamers embarrass themselves in front of foids ded srs. That will remove any desire of you to seek out foids if you have any self respect.
Will try that out tbh

Change your location to an Asian country.

"work on your bio bro" :soy: jfl

people don't even read bios

Unless you're a chadlite willing to fuck whales or a 9x6 bulge maxxer, you will get nothing.

Tinder only works for foids and male models

By the age of 8 you would know if you are socially acceptable or not. but the society keeps you in veil. it needs you as a slave.

:cryfeels:

tinder is a lost cause just abandon it boyos

Interestingly enough, I think Tinder is more useful for uglier foids than it is for attractive foids. Attractive foids pick up guys via conventional social means where ugly foids would suffer. However, ugly foids get a lot of attention on Tinder since all the guys are looking for easy targets and their egos get boosted to high heaven. Now that I have proof of approaching and failing, I'm going to delete the app so I don't give foids anymore validation.
High IQ post

Loneliness can really mess with your head

Loneliness can really mess with your head
tbh but everytime you give in and reach out to others it always ends up in failure and you regret it. So it's hard but still necessary imo to condition yourself not to want to reach out even when getting really lonely.

tbh but everytime you give in and reach out to others it always ends up in failure and you regret it. So it's hard but still necessary imo to condition yourself not to want to reach out even when getting really lonely.
High IQ post

Rotting in loneliness is preferrable to being rejected or hurt, that feeling is really the fucking worst. Rotting is tolerable if you fully accept that you are doomed. Fully.

Loneliness is a feeling of slow suffocation whereas rejection/hurt is like a stab in your heart. The suffociation is preferrable even if it can seem terrifying sometimes and even haunt you in your dreams.

Unless you're a chadlite willing to fuck whales or a 9x6 bulge maxxer, you will get nothing.
im willing to fuck landwhales but even landwhales wont fuck an incel. there is no hope

6 matches in one day...
Fuck you :chad:

You got matches!? Way ahead of me bro, and why are you turning down fat foids? As an incel do you think you're entitled to have standards? Nope, volcel...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back