Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got Suspended On Cuckbook For Talking Shit About Foids

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
This is on my real account (not a chadfish) hence why I crossed out my name. My friend who doesn't know I'm an incel or what an incel is posted something about his girlfriend cheating on him while he was out of town.

2A79DCD0 FC59 4ECA BF01 F67C70490944

But I don't care because I only use FB like once a week.

jfl thats not even that crazy of you, foidbook has it out for us

jfl thats not even that crazy of you, foidbook has it out for us

If a woman said "All men are pigs and toxic" they wouldn't get suspended for hate speech.

Coincidentally my friend irl also just had a break up today although not cheated on it was still a dumb reason. He’s thoroughly blackpilled now though, and I got him to start reading Elliot Rodger’s manifesto

what were you expecting out of this?
normies are extremely sensitive

Coincidentally my friend irl also just had a break up today although not cheated on it was still a dumb reason. He’s thoroughly blackpilled now though, and I got him to start reading Elliot Rodger’s manifesto
LIFEFUEL TBH! Will your friend start posting here soon?

Congrats on your accomplishment, achievement unlocked:feelsautistic:! Soycial media is absolutely cucked and you are better off without that shithole website.

LIFEFUEL TBH! Will your friend start posting here soon?
He browses here but I advised him not to make an account since he’s not even a virgin and looks decent. He just has a remarkably terrible life in every other aspect (hated by basically everyone but me, mom left him and made his dad poor, etc). He’s like vantablackpilled but not incel in looks or definition

this society is beyond cucked
meanwhile they can talk all the shit they want about men

lmao u didn’t even say something that bad, god fb is cucked

Meanwhile foids who say that all men should die don't get punished by fakebook.

Fucking slut. "My one man is away. I'll just fuck this one while hes gone" women are a joke

Not suprising considering its run by (((sheryl sandberg)))

This is on my real account (not a chadfish) hence why I crossed out my name. My friend who doesn't know I'm an incel or what an incel is posted something about his girlfriend cheating on him while he was out of town.

View attachment 267149

But I don't care because I only use FB like once a week.

Do you have a screenshot of the post your friend made?

Based. Make him an account here.
He browses here but I advised him not to make an account since he’s not even a virgin and looks decent. He just has a remarkably terrible life in every other aspect (hated by basically everyone but me, mom left him and made his dad poor, etc). He’s like vantablackpilled but not incel in looks or definition

Not very smart considering how fast women can ruin your life nowadays.

Saying anything they dont like is a ban

Facebook is so hilarious with its rules that it's basically nonsense in a digital format.