Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got suspended on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Fuck that fucking website.

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why are you still using it in first place? It's shit. You're better off being suspended tbh, dont have to take that cancer website anymore

now stop going there

Who still uses Plebddit in 2019 ?
Come on...

Good you are the one who got r/incels banned

Why are you still using it in first place? It's shit. You're better off being suspended tbh, dont have to take that cancer website anymore
This. Faggot will learn the hard way.

You didnt have the balls to leave plebbit so it left you

Cucks can't take jokes, what do?
Remember you made the post about telling a guy to chop his chads roommates balls of while he is sleeping cuz the guy was complaining he could here the girls moaning

:feelsokman: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What did you get suspended for? Asking for bobs and vagene?

Honestly plebbit is a shitshow of a website, tbh good thing you got suspended.

That's not a bad thing tbh.

so much good subs were banned because of so called (((hate))), there are nothing good left

reddit is functional but in all subreddits there are cucks and virtue signers, it doesn't seem to be useful in this regard

never made an account there and never will

Find better things to do now

Reddit is for cucks

lol were you really? did you make the castration joke?
Yea I told him to cut his room-mate's ball off. It was one of the gilded posts on IT.

Yea I told him to cut his room-mate's ball off. It was one of the gilded posts on IT.
Can I see the IT posts?

Also, why’d you get suspended from Cuckit? And how did you get r/incels taken down?

What did he do to get it banned?

Also, @chudur-budur what did you do to get suspended?
It was a post on /r/TheDogPill, there was a pic of a loli tranny getting fucked by a dog. I did not understand that was a loli, may be that was a not a loli at all, but reddit says I violated their rules.

It was a post on /r/TheDogPill, there was a pic of a loli tranny getting fucked by a dog. I did not understand that was a loli, may be that was a not a loli at all, but reddit says I violated their rules.
That’s autistic. How’d you get r/incels suspended though?

sorry I know I asked 3 times now

Can I see the IT posts?

Also, why’d you get suspended from Cuckit? And how did you get r/incels taken down?

Found it.

Found it.

E0191580 000D 4416 B463 A29EFEAAC1DA

Ah that post, I find it kind of funny that literally months old shit post was their best excuse for shutting down the sub. Not that I particularly care, I prefer this site so they honestly did us a favour.

Fuck this enrages me then, I miss r/incels so bad

Do you remember the full story?

not a big loss

There wasn't much of a story. I was modding it at the time, we literally did everything redditmins asked, didn't matter though. They pulled up @chudur-budur's shit post and as well as a post that literally wasn't even posted on r/incels (it was actually posted on the legaladvice subreddit, not sure what we were supposed to do about a post that wasn't even on our sub) asking about how to legally rape someone as an excuse to get it banned. I don't believe the ban actually had anything to do with @chudur-budur's post in reality, they just wanted to get rid of the sub because it was unpopular and drew negative media attention.
Yea I remember that rape story too.

It was a cluster fuck of stories in same week that got r/incels banned. They already planned to ban it they were just looking for a good excuse at that point and these posts fit the narrative

Found it.

that was my post. You prob put FBI on my tail. Fucking boomer cunts can't take a joke. Eggy CONFIRMED they are literally looking into everyone that memes on ER as a "saint"

god that comment section is ragefuel. They are so retarded even having your joke comment in proximity to my post they are acting like I agreed with it when I never even replied to it. FBI are basically cucktears

Last edited:
My first account got too, for "sexual content involving minors" (talking about need to take out "age of consent")

Eggy CONFIRMED they are literally looking into everyone that memes on ER as a "saint"

Legit, they literally investigate memes now, too much money and time fucked with their brains I guess, retarded boomer cunts.

leddit is shit

You actually got suspended? That is quite rare. Ive been shadow banned / banned etc from more subs than I can count, I guess to get suspension you need to cross the line with loli/CP type stuff.

The post says you're a 5'4 curreycel, but on here it says you're 5'2...

There wasn't much of a story. I was modding it at the time, we literally did everything redditmins asked, didn't matter though. They pulled up @chudur-budur's shit post and as well as a post that literally wasn't even posted on r/incels (it was actually posted on the legaladvice subreddit, not sure what we were supposed to do about a post that wasn't even on our sub) asking about how to legally rape someone as an excuse to get it banned. I don't believe the ban actually had anything to do with @chudur-budur's post in reality, they just wanted to get rid of the sub because it was unpopular and drew negative media attention.
That was him?

The man, the myth, the legend.

(I don’t support rape. I condemn it. But I’m surprised this is the guy who made the one post who got r/Incels banned.)

Last edited:
The post says you're a 5'4 curreycel, but on here it says you're 5'2...
Yea, during that time I used to think I'm 5'4, but later it turns out that I'm shorter than what I thought.
You actually got suspended? That is quite rare. Ive been shadow banned / banned etc from more subs than I can count, I guess to get suspension you need to cross the line with loli/CP type stuff.
Yea for 3 days. Well from the pic that I posted was difficult to say if that was actually loli or not.
welcome back :feelstrash:
Thanks for having me brother.