Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got the kitchen I'm dossing in cleaned up

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Before.
20190819 100149 1
20190819 100156 1

After.

20190916 005713 1
20190916 005705

Paid a couple of the crackheads £10, plus they hadda help me down the stairs. Amazing how totally, industrious they can be when they want that £10 for a baggy :feelskek:

Attachments

• 20190916_005705.jpg
    20190916_005705.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 10
How did you find this crack house to live in?

How did you find this crack house to live in?
The guy's place that it is is a good friend of mine, have known him for years. The rest of the idiots that come and go I don't really bother with, except to use for stuff like that cleaning or helping me down the stairs. It's 6am here and there's at least 4 of them in the room next door off their faces.

The guy's place that it is is a good friend of mine, have known him for years. The rest of the idiots that come and go I don't really bother with, except to use for stuff like that cleaning or helping me down the stairs. It's 6am here and there's at least 4 of them in the room next door off their faces.
JFL, how long do you think you got?

JFL, how long do you think you got?
Living wise? 5 years is optimistic but 2 is realistic, hence why I don't give a fuck about drinking or health etc. as I'm already fucked.

Living wise? 5 years is optimistic but 2 is realistic, hence why I don't give a fuck about drinking or health etc. as I'm already fucked.
Based. Hopefully you can make your last few years productive. Hope you find a Church or something to attend.

Why do they help you down the stairs?

Looks good man. I gotta clean up my bedroom it's gettin messy at the side of my bed. Also gotta throw my piss bottle out

Based. Hopefully you can make your last few years productive. Hope you find a Church or something to attend.
Well, the pub is a kind of Church I guess lol :feelskek::p Cheers bro.

Why do they help you down the stairs?
My balance and legs are fucked because of my cirrculation and alcoholic neuropathy, plus the amount of pain I'm normally in makes walking difficult. I've got a mobility scooter but it's down 2 flights of stairs as this place is in a high rise block of flats and the lift is normally broken.

Looks good man. I gotta clean up my bedroom it's gettin messy at the side of my bed. Also gotta throw my piss bottle out

Yeah, it's alot less depressing now to spend time in. As I'm in the kitchen I piss in a glass and toss it down the sink lol.

My balance and legs are fucked because of my cirrculation and alcoholic neuropathy, plus the amount of pain I'm normally in makes walking difficult. I've got a mobility scooter but it's down 2 flights of stairs as this place is in a high rise block of flats and the lift is normally broken.
Fuck man I'm sorry you have to live with that.

Interesting pants :feelstrash:

bro how can u live like that

Fuck man I'm sorry you have to live with that.
I'm used to it, many others have things worse than me.
Interesting pants :feelstrash:
Aye, they're hospital pyjamas. Actually says all over them "Hospital Use Only", so I've stolen about 12 pairs over the course of a couple of years.
bro how can u live like that
This is actually The Ritz to me compared to the streets. Bed, a telly, a roof, relatively clean. I'm sorted.

Aye, they're hospital pyjamas. Actually says all over them "Hospital Use Only", so I've stolen about 12 pairs over the course of a couple of years.

This is actually The Ritz to me compared to the streets. Bed, a telly, a roof, relatively clean. I'm sorted.
u r this guy who posted dick :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

u r this guy who posted dick :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
?? Yes, I PM'd on request back along to prove that I have a literal one inch micropenis. Doesn't bother me, would never be used anyway even if it was a 12 inch womb buster. I know no different.

?? Yes, I PM'd on request back along to prove that I have a literal one inch micropenis. Doesn't bother me, would never be used anyway even if it was a 12 inch womb buster. I know no different.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Really hospital piyama but something is writen on it :feelstrash:

Really hospital piyama but something is writen on it :feelstrash:

Yeah, as I said, "Hospital Use Only" is what it says all over them in a pattern. Zoom in and you'll see that's what it says. It actually makes them look quite funky lol.
Screenshot 2019 09 16 14 53 14

SO GO BACK TO HOSPITAL ITS ONLY HOSPITAL USE !' :feelstrash:
Nah, they're better off with me. I spend enough time in there so it's a nice little payoff for me lol.

holly shit man that's fucking sad
how do you live like this?

it's over bro

does the washer/dryer work OP?

does the washer/dryer work OP?
Washing machine works but it's on a spin cycle it bounces across the floor. I got a got a wash going now, came up with a solution.

20190917 111429

Don't think the dryer has worked for years.

i want those pants :feelstrash:

If you live in the UK, just hospitalmaxx and steal a pair when you're in there.

Washing machine works but it's on a spin cycle it bounces across the floor. I got a got a wash going now, came up with a solution.

View attachment 149814

Don't think the dryer has worked for years.

If you live in the UK, just hospitalmaxx and steal a pair when you're in there.
Good idea :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

What? Will u give me ur piyama? :feelstrash:

20190917 093433

If you live local (UK) I'll post you a pair, if not local, you'll have to cover postage. PM me. Is that a fair deal bro? They are cool lol.

Cleaning = cope and lifefuel

Cleaning = cope and lifefuel
It's coping, but I'm the first to admit that. Though sitting in a cleaner room is much less depressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back