Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got told by my brothers friend i have a squished up face tonight

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
So i ask if i could my brothers friend if i could pass for an english person jokingly

He said “yeah for sure”...”squished up face.”

I immediately went quiet and took an uber home

My brother asked why i left him && his friends so abruptly and i told him

He almost punched the guy in the face but i got texts saying “love u bro no matter what “ and other texts from his friends saying “don’t let that get to u ur a good looking guy”

Why would they feel the need to sympathize so much if there wasn’t truth to it?

Worst part about it is the guy who told me this is 5’6, fat, and balding

If he felt comfortable saying that to me do you have any idea how incredibly fucking over it is for me?

if he's 5'6 fat and balding, he's probably angry at the world and there might actually be not much truth to it.

I actually prefer that people be brutally honest about shit like this.

Dude you asked a direct question basically about what you look like.

u need to squish up his face for him saying that

Pm me a 'pic, I'll let you know if it's squished.

What exactly does having a squished up face imply
that little comment wrecked my whole study abroad experience

Last edited:
What exactly does having a squished up face imply
that little comment wrecked my whole study abroad experience
It means it's not lean, or it looks puffy. I heard ice helps reduce a puffy face, like an ice pack icemask. Idk if you are overweight but maybe try to convert some fat to muscle even if you are already at a healthy weight to try and fix "squished face"

It means it's not lean, or it looks puffy. I heard ice helps reduce a puffy face, like an ice pack icemask. Idk if you are overweight but maybe try to convert some fat to muscle even if you are already at a healthy weight to try and fix "squished face"
i’m not overweight at all

yea hes trying to make me feel better, I for sure have a fucked up face.Time to rope tbh unless God gives me definitive proof that he's out there