Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got treated like total dogshit by a 400lb landwhale bitch who is uglier than me.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I was in line to turn in some paperwork at the DMV today and I noticed that the clerk was a massive, ugly 400 lb woman (no joke), but being ugly myself I passed no harsh judgement to her. At least at first. She seemed very chatty, friendly, and kind to the 4 guys ahead of me, all of which were white and above 6/10 in looks. I noticed a ring on her finger to, meaning she was married.

Then I came up to the counter. She looked at me with utter fucking contempt and disgust, as if I had just shit in my hands and clapped. I gave my paperwork to her and had to discuss some things regarding my car registration. Her demeanor completely changed, she took long pauses and occasionally glared up at my face and looked back down at my paperwork. Talking to me as if I pissed on her 20 McDonalds breakfast burritos she probably stuffed her pig face with that morning. She even scooted off in her landwhale wagon and I overheard her trying to get someone else to talk to me, but her boss (I think) told her to "get back out there and do your job."

After she came back I just wrapped it up and asked for my paperwork back and said angrily "alright, thanks for nothing." And walked out. I wanted to say a lot more to that fatty mcfat fucking pig faced ugly bitch, but I decided to be the better person and just walked away.

For the crime of being an ugly male this is how I get treated, even by mcfatty fat fucking hideous landwhales who are in no position to be treating me with such contempt over looks.

God, I hate this world so fucking much. Even fucking pig faced ugly fatty mcfat landwhale bitches who need a wagon to be move around have it better than we do. FUCK!

Edit: Just look at this shit guys. LOOK AT IT!!! It is fucking OVER for ugly men. OVER. If even 6/10 guys like this have to resort to dating women like this.

Last edited:
Lowly women resent lowly men the most, we remind them of their true, albeit inflated, self-worth. At least Becky and Stacy usually feign decency in their conduct towards subhumans. It was always some short, ugly, brunette with a Chadlite bf to be sincerely angry at me.

I would’ve had a blast at insulting her.

I was in line to turn in some paperwork at the DMV today and I noticed that the clerk was a massive, ugly 400 lb woman (no joke), but being ugly myself I passed no harsh judgement to her. At least at first. She seemed very chatty, friendly, and kind to the 4 guys ahead of me, all of which were white and above 6/10 in looks. I noticed a ring on her finger to, meaning she was married.

Then I came up to the counter. She looked at me with utter fucking contempt and disgust, as if I had just shit in my hands and clapped. I gave my paperwork to her and had to discuss some things regarding my car registration. Her demeanor completely changed, she took long pauses and occasionally glared up at my face and looked back down at my paperwork. Talking to me as if I pissed on her 20 McDonalds breakfast burritos she probably stuffed her pig face with that morning. She even scooted off in her landwhale wagon and I overheard her trying to get someone else to talk to me, but her boss (I think) told her to "get back out there and do your job."

After she came back I just wrapped it up and asked for my paperwork back and said angrily "alright, thanks for nothing." And walked out. I wanted to say a lot more to that fatty mcfat fucking pig faced ugly bitch, but I decided to be the better person and just walked away.

For the crime of being an ugly male this is how I get treated, even by mcfatty fat fucking hideous landwhales who are in no position to be treating me with such contempt over looks.

God, I hate this world so fucking much. Even fucking pig faced ugly fatty mcfat landwhale bitches who need a wagon to be move around have it better than we do. FUCK!
Give her a bird's eye view of a barrel brother.

Ugly foids are usually the most superficial ones

If you're ethnic there is probably a clear reason...

fat bitches are cruel entilted bitches, best to not give them attention or validation at all

Lowly women resent lowly men the most, we remind them of their true, albeit inflated, self-worth. At least Becky and Stacy usually feign decency in their conduct towards subhumans. It was always some short, ugly, brunette with a Chadlite bf to be sincerely angry at me.

We have an entire feminized culture that put women on a pedestal. Even a woman so absolutely fucking disgusting like herself has at least 10x the value we do. Its fucked man. Theres just no winning for us.

Just wondering man if you had to rate yourself honestly what would it be?

Jfl at life as a sub5 male. Landwhales even think they're above you.

The worst feeling is when an obese cunt sees me as a subhuman. It's when I feel the most hopeless.

Just wondering man if you had to rate yourself honestly what would it be?

2/10 man. Life is pain. My face is asymmetrical and ugly, and I have acne and acne scars.

I agree...

ugly foid are horrible to ugly males...

10/10 HQPN - are more hit and miss...

Depends... Really... Honestly with very attractive foids depends... Of course this also matters whether the foid get the impression you are trying to get somewhere.

How the fuck is the society allowing this hypergamy? How?!

2/10 man. Life is pain. My face is asymmetrical and ugly, and I have acne and acne scars.
Brutal.

From reading the accounts of others on the forum, it's clear that it's a common occurrence for truecels at your looks level to be treated like this. Lookism is an epidemic.

How the fuck is the society allowing this hypergamy? How?!

yeah lol little do landwhales know that their subhumanity IS passed on... And incels are created a lot by subhuman maternal genetics.

This. We remind them that we deserve each other, that they're subhuman too.

This is a crime....

In reality...

Allowing ugly foids to procreate with Chad...

It causes societal collapse...

Because the incels have no incentive to do shit for this shit gaycuck fag society....

Incels plus landwhales/ ugly foids only being allowed together...

This allows them to work for their genetics being stronger by diet, excercise and adaption through several generations...

That IS fair...

What is unjust is allowing a butt ugly fat foid procreate with some chadlite or even AVERAGE....

Looksmatching will be FEDERAL SEX SHARIAH LAW!
Gold diggers killed.

Chad and Ty sugar babies killed.

ONLY sex for matching looks....

This should be FEDERAL SEX SHARIAH LAW

Brutal.

From reading the accounts of others on the forum, it's clear that it's a common occurrence for truecels at your looks level to be treated like this. Lookism is an epidemic.

Now that I thought about it some more? I'm probably a 3/10. The only saving graces my face has really is good eye dimensions, good eyebrows, and a manly nose. Everything else is shit though. Total shit.

I always wear a hat (baseball or beanie) and hood to conceal/contour my face. I can pass off as somewhat normal this way.

Edit:
I also apparently have "hunter eyes" as opposed to "prey eyes", I've been told by people. Like they look into my eyes and feel immediately intimidated by the coldness and anger in them. Like they're neon signs saying "dont mess with that guy." ... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Last edited: