Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got yelled at again from a guy driven past me

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
So only a couple weeks ago I posted this thread and it happened again a guy stuck his head out the window and yelled at me I got extremely angry again and raised my arm and flipped him off.

Stupid fucking primates, as I said before they only do this in groups had he been driven alone he wouldn´t have done it but males need to put other males down to lift themselves up, why do they do this to me I have done nothing to provoke them I also couldn´t make out what he was yelling but still got angry for him yelling at me I hate girls but I seriously also hate guys like that i.e. assholes they don´t know if the person they are yelling at is at the verge of suicide yet they don´t care I fucking hate them they deserves everything bad that might happen to them.

So only a couple weeks ago I posted this thread and it happened again a guy stuck his head out the window and yelled at me I got extremely angry again and raised my arm and flipped him off.

Stupid fucking primates, as I said before they only do this in groups had he been driven alone he wouldn´t have done it but males need to put other males down to lift themselves up, why do they do this to me I have done nothing to provoke them I also couldn´t make out what he was yelling but still got angry for him yelling at me I hate girls but I seriously also hate guys like that i.e. assholes they don´t know if the person they are yelling at is at the verge of suicide yet they don´t care I fucking hate them they deserves everything bad that might happen to them.

just monkeys being monkeys
Agree. I am nowhere a genious IQ wise but I can clearly see that this is primal behavior.

Ragefuel I had numerous people throw drinks at me when I was a sign spinner for a pizza place

im not sure why. some people are just assholes i guess

This is why I stay inside.

Experienced similar shit. Walk out of store after shopping. At a stop light there is a car. Windows roll down, like 4 dudes inside. They yell some shit and drive off.
I have no idea who they were. Its not the first time shit like this has happend.

Experienced similar shit. Walk out of store after shopping. At a stop light there is a car. Windows roll down, like 4 dudes inside. They yell some shit and drive off.
I have no idea who they were. Its not the first time shit like this has happend.
Similar experiences here. Mostly it was from subhumans with tiny craniums, bald heads, typical Polish 60 IQ tracksuit wearing Seba. Majority of them live in countryside.

Never happens to me

what si wrong with those

I’ve been yelled at before once. I decided it was worth a try going to my schools homecoming football game last fall because I was sick of rotting at home during every social event. On the way there (I walk since I live near my school) a car driven by a Chad from the other teams school comes barreling towards me, with 2 stacy’s in the back seat. They are clearly drunk. He yells at me that I’m a “[my school] faggot” then chucked a glass bottle at me. He missed pretty badly but his car almost ran into me since I was walking on the side of the road (no sidewalks in my neighborhood). I hoped that they would get in a car crash and die but I dont think they did since I never heard about it in the local news. It discouraged me though and I ended up walking back before even getting to the game

Don't shoot them!
unless you can afford to throw away the gun as you run away. In mimecraft!

It´s horrible and it only happens when they are in groups to try and impress each other I fucking hate these people.
I’ve been yelled at before once. I decided it was worth a try going to my schools homecoming football game last fall because I was sick of rotting at home during every social event. On the way there (I walk since I live near my school) a car driven by a Chad from the other teams school comes barreling towards me, with 2 stacy’s in the back seat. They are clearly drunk. He yells at me that I’m a “[my school] faggot” then chucked a glass bottle at me. He missed pretty badly but his car almost ran into me since I was walking on the side of the road (no sidewalks in my neighborhood). I hoped that they would get in a car crash and die but I dont think they did since I never heard about it in the local news. It discouraged me though and I ended up walking back before even getting to the game
That is horrible, I haven´t had anyone throw stuff at me from a car before. But situations like yours and mine I thought many years ago about if I should start to carry a rock in my pocket so if this stuff happens again I can just throw it at their car as retribution and just run off but it usually it has only happened a handfull of times in my life so I don´t want to carry a rock around every day it´s just weird that it has happened to me two times in two weeks.
Never happens to me
You are probably a big guy who looks intimidating I am small as fuck so they have nothing to fear.

Various attempts have been made to identify a single behavioural characteristic that distinguishes humans from all other animals.

just chads releasing their high testosterone

Wear a burka and pretend to be a muslim women,ıf they yell or throw shit at you from their car you can call the police and get them arrested for hate crime.

Just go outside, bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wear a burka and pretend to be a muslim women,ıf they yell or throw shit at you from their car you can call the police and get them arrested for hate crime.
Nice. Of course, this only works in Muslim countries like Sweden or Canada.

Brutal didn't readpill

fucking normalscum desERvE coRona

What did he yell at you?