Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Goverment should give incels free access to drugs and prostitutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Incels should be able to get any kind of drugs and prostitutes for free as a compensation for our disability (inceldom).

1st day of each month a courier would deliver u the drugs of ur choice for the month and allow us to book times for hooker visits.

So u could just fill out a form and say u want 5grams of cocaine, 100 beer cans and 30 grams of weed for october and a cute teen hooker for every friday night

I don't want to fuck a whore. I want a state mandated loyal virgin gf.

Incels should be able to get any kind of drugs and prostitutes for free as a compensation for our disability (inceldom).

1st day of each month a courier would deliver u the drugs of ur choice for the month and allow us to book times for hooker visits.

So u could just fill out a form and say u want 5grams of cocaine, 100 beer cans and 30 grams of weed for october and a cute teen hooker for every friday night

If you think about is, the production costs of these are pretty low and this is a fairly reasonable demand. (other than the hooker)

pussy yes drugs no

High IQ and based
It's the minimum governments around the world could do for our suffering.
They would admit we are in shit situation and that they need us.
They would benefit too by having men who are willing to work and not go ER

Most based graycel I’ve seen, but you forgot the most important thing: surgery

Coca Cola and whores.

U can want that but loyal virgin gf’s are for Chad only
I want a loyal JB girlfriend. Dont care if shes a virgin as much af shes loyal and pleasuring.

That does seem reasonable but what I really want is a government issued loyal loli virgin gf who will do anything for me and will do everything I say. Also I won’t have to pay any taxes and all my property like my house, car etc will be paid for by the government.
I don't want to fuck a whore. I want a state mandated loyal virgin gf.
This is what we should get as a compensation for the torture and suffering we had to endure throughout our lives
Dont care if shes a virgin
:soy:

can't have men being happy or feeling good, need to keep men upset denying them basic human needs like love affection and intimacy so they can instead consoooooooooooom by giving there money to capitalists in exchange for worthless consooomer goods

I'm a rightwingcel so I don't want the government paying for whores.

I want prostitution in all its forms to be legal, though.

i'd settle for free surgery

Yeah that would be great, but sadly thats never going to happen.